Ch.49 Unfortunate

AN; Hey everyone! It's been a while but I'm back for real this time and there is at least 4 to 6 chapters left of this story! I'm also adding a 2 bonus chapters that are a surprise for all of you, and for those of you who voted thank you. Now the next book I will publish will be the "Still here" story originally made by me so I hope you all will enjoy counting down the last few chapters of this book with me! Enjoy!

Ch.49 Unfortunate

I ran down the hallways, avoiding all the glitter covered slime Savage threw at us. 

"You'll never escape my wrath! NEVER!!!" Savages yelled out chasing after me and PJ.

"Why did you tell her that her idea was inferior!?" I asked as PJ ran just as fast.

"I didn't say her idea was inferior; I said her idea was dumb, unnecessary, and a complete waste of time! There's a difference!" He said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Um...no, not really!" I stated as we ran to the double door.

The moment we were outside we ducked behind the corner, and right after we did that Savage was out looking around. 

"I'm going to find you two and when I do you will suffer my wrath!!!" She shouted. 

I knew we would both suffer from being covered in glittery slime that Savage randomly made, she came up with an idea we could do after school, but PJ said it was dumb. She got pissed off because that was all she could think of that didn't cost money; she had the glitter slime she made ready to throw at him. 

I knew that if she threw that in Mrs. Williams classroom neither Mrs. Williams, nor Mr. Asgore would be happy about the classroom being covered in glitter. So, I tried calming her down while defending PJ, but she thought I was taking his side and so that led up to our current situation.

"What are you two doing? You're not going to do PDA, are you?" I instantly recognized that voice and look over to see Goth smirking at us, as we became flustered and shocked at his statement. 

"No! We're not! Shouldn't you be making out with Palette in the Library!" PJ whispered shouted at him as his face turned into a magenta color, however his comment didn't faze the bookworm at all. 

"Oh, my bad I forgot to tell you that I already did." Goth stated with a smirk as he watched PJ cringe.

"Ew, whatever.  Will you ever stop telling me that you're seducing my brother-in-law?" PJ stated as Goth shook his head. 

"Nope, not until you grow some balls and ask him already!" Goth stated as PJ picked up and threw a stick at Goth, who dodged walking away as he laughed. 

"Ask what?" I asked I looked to PJ as his face went from a dull magenta to a vibrant magenta.

"Uh, nothing! It's nothing!" He stated quickly. 

"Come on you have to tell me now!" I insisted catching up to PJ as he walked away. 

"Um...I'll tell you later in the lunchroom, I have to go talk to someone now. See Ya later nerd." PJ stated walking off in another direction, as I continued in the same direction staring at him confused as he walked away. 

Savages POV

"Where the hell did th- PJ!" I shouted shoving some rude students out of the way as I stomped toward the jock. 

"You freaking as-" 

"I need your help." He said abruptly cutting me off, I looked at him confused.