❗Ch.25 New Project❓

AN; Heads up, don't let the title full you! Any way, hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!

Ch.25 New Project?

I walked up the steps to my science class, suddenly feeling uneasy but I tried to shrug it off and stepped through the door...until someone touched me.

I held in my scream of fear as my body shook on its own, I stepped away quick as laughs filled the space that was behind me.

"Wow BP was serious!" Skater girl laughed with Undyne, and BP.

I was going to defend myself but just sighed irritated, I was going to make my way to my desk, but I was yanked back by my collar.

"Ah! Stop!" I yelped inwardly freaking out trying to get away, but the cats grip on my shirt was too tight.

"Come on, it can't be that bad loser! I mean seriously what can a single tap of a finger do? Kill you!" BP laughed refusing to let go.

"Haha okay, okay, get him away! He still has the Project and PJ would be pissed if he got a bad grade because of you!" Undyne laughed harder as BP instantly let go with fear in his eyes.

I finally exhaled the breath I was holding in and rushed to my desk, I sighed mentally thanking Undyne for once.

If she didn't intervene, I think I would have had a panic attack, which would be even more embarrassing.

I tried to be as silent as possible as I breathed heavily trying to calm my heart rate, I was somewhat struggling though due to the few stares from other students.

"Pst, you okay Fresh?" Asriel asked as Frisk sat next to him also seeming a bit concerned.

"Y-Yeah, I'm perfectly fine! Great even!" I lied throwing on a smile.

Frisk seemed to buy it a little but much like Asriel still was weary as he mouthed the word alright and turned back to their project beginning to move his hands to sign to Asriel that they needed to add their names.

I closed my eye's breathing as calmly as I could manage, slowly but eventually everything became less tense.

I opened my eyes looking at the project in front of me.

"...Were you just praying or something?" I flinched when PJ spoke suddenly next to me in the desk.

"N-No, even if I was that would be pretty hard with all this noise...Why?" I questioned as he shrugged.

"Just thought you were praying that we didn't do bad in the project." He said as I looked at him confused.

"What...? Why would we do bad?" I asked.

"Because... I helped." He said pointing to himself after trailing off at the word because.

"...Actually... You didn't do that bad." I said being honest.

He did understand half of what we needed to know to do the project, it was just making the project is what he was having a problem with.

"...Now you're just lying to me and yourself." He gave me an unimpressed look leaning his chin on his hand.

"No, really. You weren't that bad; it was just making the project that had you confused." I stated as he rolled his eyes but smirked at me, for some reason my heart skipped a beat when he did.

"Yeah, I only knew all of that with your help." He said as I rolled my eye's, I only corrected two of his mistakes.

"You still weren't bad." I spoke.