Initiation?

Chapter 6

Tori’s POV

Erik and I had several lessons. By the end of each lesson I got much better, so Erik has said. I was also getting much happier. Erik and I have seemed too gotten much closer. Even though he is just a voice and not a real man I seem to be liking him. His kind personality, his caring side, and when he tries to critique, he tries to be sweet about it as though if he said something wrong I would go away and never come back. Like I would leave. I thought to myself. Erik has become one of my closet friends since….Sebastian. Well I will forget him. You are probably wondering who he is. He is no one important. I have become close friends with Allison too. I have been learning more about her and she is learning more about me. Like I learned that she is more like me than I know. Like me she also lost a parent due to a disease. She lost her father to pneumonia. I lost my mother to pneumonia too, and my father to a heart attack. I think with all the things that have happened in the past to my father that he finally gave out. He breathed his final breath. But I will always remember him and so will I remember mother. Also Allison and I have similar likings and disliking’s. Like me she also doesn’t like pink, and she likes turquoise, same as me! but besides friends let me explain some more important things. Like the play ‘Hannibal’ is coming up. I am really excited for it to start! Erik was saying that Cecelia (she is the Diva of the opera house; or lead) will not be able to preform and I will have too. He said the he promised he would make me the lead no matter how hard it may be. And being the person I am I told him it wasn’t necessary but being the person HE is he told me, he is going to do it. So I ended the discussion with a ‘Thank you Misère’ and that was that. But I will pass that and go to the more entertaining part. It was after rehearsal we were eating dinner, when Allison said, “Tori! Oh Dear God! I forgot!”

“Allison what is it?” I asked a little worried. When Allison said ‘Oh Dear God’ that means that it is something important. This is because she is a very…religious girl. She never really says ‘God’ unless we’re in church or if something happened that was important/bad/ or just plain surprising.

“Initiation!” Allison said. Initiation what? I thought.

“What, ‘Initiation’?”  I asked with more curiosity in my voice then before.

“Your ballet girl ‘Initiation’ that’s what!” she said.

“What is the ‘Initiation’?” I asked.

A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes, named Maya walked over to us. She was another friend I had. But she doesn’t know of my family. Which I was glad Allison didn’t spill yet. I didn’t want people making a big fuss over it.

“You have to stay the night in Christine Daae’s Dressing Room!” Maya said. Oh great! I thought with a lot of sarcasm. The last thing I wanted was staying in a room where my mother used to be in and where HE was. (I speaking of The Phantom)

Allison, the one who knew of my family, was trying to help me to not do it. She must have sensed my uneasiness at the mention of my mother, so she said,

“Oh come on girls! Can’t she do something else? Like stay in Box 5 for the night? We always make them stay in Christine Daae’s dressing room and its getting annoying!”

Another girl with long wavy brown hair, and brown eyes, named Taylor walked over and said,

“She has too! Everyone has done it! So we can’t bend the rules just for her! It’s just going to be a night! And if you don’t you can’t be in the show!”

This is the part where I butted in!

“So your sayings if I don’t do this stupid Initiation I can’t do the show! How are you going to do that? You have no way of stopping me from preforming!” I said a little annoyed. I didn’t like these girls threatening me saying if I didn’t stay in my mother’s dressing room I couldn’t be in my first performance. Not like I was scared to go in the room just I didn’t want them to hear me cry when I'm in there. I would most likely start out in tears because of how much I miss my mother.

“Yes, we can stop you!” Taylor said.

A girl with brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes, her name was Sydney. She walked over and said,

“My brother is Misère Tristan! The director! I could tell him you’re not well! That would be a shame! All that hard work for the performance for nothing! Such a pity! We wouldn’t want that would we?” That was the last straw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooooo! im evil! how do u like the initiation? and who is this 'Sebastian' person tori was talking about??  please let me know if you have any ideas! also i would like to thank everybody for reading! thanks again! soooo! please vote, comment, favorite ,add to reading list or whatever! BYE!!!:)

Btw, Pic to the right (On computers) or in the pic tab(mobile) is Taylor!!

~O.G.