Chapter-8"Jealousy Babu"

It was almost evening when Anirudh returned home after completing his respected work in court

It was almost evening when Anirudh returned home after completing his respected work in court. As he entered the home, the Telephone, which was kept in the hall, started ringing. No one was around, so he stowed his bag and walked towards the telephone, picking it up.

Unknown guy- Hello.. Is this Roy chowdhury mention??

Anirudh- Yes this is...

Unknown guy- Ohh wow cool.. can i talk to bondu??

Anirudh- Bondu...???
Anii in mind- Bondu matlab yeh bondita ki tho baat nahi kar rehe hai..?? per yeh hai kon..

Unknown guy- "Ohho sorry sorry I mean bondita urf mere bondu yaarrr.." he explained, leaving Anirudh puzzled.

Anirudh, taken aback, while thinking, "Kyaaa?? Hai kon yeh jo bondita ko mere bondu bula raha hai Just how dare He"

"Hello," the guy said, not hearing any response from Anirudh.

As Anirudh heard his voice, he snapped out of his thoughts and replied, "Kon ho tum aur hamre ghar ke number kaise mile and bondita kaise janthi ho?" He said in one breath.

Unknown guy- Oh my god.. itne Sawal tho Aaj Tak Hamare law college mein bhi nahin pocha jitne Aaj tumne mujhse pocha hai.. and by the way I'm kabir. Bondita's best and the closest friend.

Anirudh exclaimed, "Oh, the best and closest, huh?" His expression conveyed a mix of disappointment and jealousy, evident in the subtle frown and furrowed brows.

Kabir- Yes! we are friends from Bachpan yaar... And haan mujh tumhare ghar ka number Aise Mila hai ki Maine na Das family ko phone kiya tha but I came to know from Tapur that bondu tho yahan hai aur aur bondu shaadi bhi Karne Wali Hai I mean tum batao woh aise kaise shaadi kar sakti hai. I mean thoda sa tho wait kar lete Mere aane ka.

(Admin- Ik Ik ab jaisa Anirudh samajh raha hai na waise hi tum log bhi samajh Rahe Honge per Aisa Kuchh Hai Nahin...🌝😂sorry for disturbing you ab continue reading 😉👋🏻)

Anirudh- Ky..Kya.. matlab hai tumra?? why would she wait for you aur woh kaise se bhi shaadi kar le woh uski Marzi hai..

Anirudh's words stumbled out, punctuated by uncertain pauses, his expression marked by a palpable unease. The notion of her potentially marrying someone else seemed to unravel him, his brows furrowing with a mixture of confusion and disquiet. There was an unmistakable tension in his voice, an undercurrent of possessiveness and insecurity that hinted at the storm of emotions raging within. As he grappled with the possibility of her waiting for someone other than himself, a shadow of apprehension cast a veil over his features, revealing the raw edges of jealousy tugging at the corners of his demeanor.

Kabir- oh my god tum ho kon bhai per se itne sare Sawal...

Anirudh- Dehko kabir tum.....

Anirudh's sentence hung in the air, a fragment left unfinished, as a resonant call of "KABIRRR" echoed through the space. Anirudh, compelled by the intensity of the sound, turned to trace its origin, only to discover Bondita standing there with an expansive smile. However, the radiant joy on her face seemed to cast a shadow on Anirudh, his countenance clouded with a discernible sense of disappointment and unease. Witnessing her exuberant eagerness to converse with Kabir, Anirudh found himself grappling with a twinge of disheartenment, the contrast between her elation and his own subdued mood palpable in the atmosphere.

Bondita approached Anirudh, her gaze fixed on the phone as she silently requested it for a conversation with Kabir. Despite grappling with his own inner turmoil, including the simmering jealousy, Anirudh chose to overlook everything as he beheld the genuine joy radiating from Bondita's smiling face. Suppressing his emotions, he offered a slight smile and handed her the phone, gracefully moving away to take a seat on the sofa.

(Anii bondu ki baten Soun sakta hai👀)

Bondita- Kabir..kabir.... kabirrrrrr....kabirr

Seated there, Anirudh muttered to himself in a low voice "Whh Bachpan se hi mera naam bolane mein itna hichki chahti hai aur ab. Kabir woh bhi Char bar bol diya...whh.. kya kabir naam itna Achaa hai..huhhh!! Anirudh Naam kabir se tho 100 Guna better hai.." his irritation palpable in the undertones of his words.

Kabir- Haan..Haan baba main hi hu.. kitne Dinon bad baat kar rahi hai tu... I really missed you so much yaarrr...

Bondu- Hwwwwww....

Anirudh muttered- "Aise kona sa ulti hone wale baat kar liya Jo bondita hwwwww kar rahi hai.."

Bondu- I to missed you so much yaarr.

Kabir- Achaa woh sab chod yeh bata how can you marry someone else bondu?? You love Anirudh right??

Upon his utterance, her once vibrant smile waned, and her gaze subtly shifted towards Anirudh. With a measured tone, she voiced, "You know, na kabir some love stories are one-sided," her eyes fixed on Anirudh's. In that moment, an unspoken exchange transpired; both felt the pangs of emotional resonance. Anirudh, too, met her gaze, mirroring the shared sentiment. The air hung heavy with the unspoken, yet Bondita, breaking the poignant connection, uttered, "Just leave it na yaar tu bhi kisi baaton main fasa diya," a plea or resignation resonating in her words.

Kabir- Bondu kyu aapne feelings se aise Bhaag rehe hu pyar kise aur se Shaadi kise aur se?? really Dehk tu...

Bondita- Please yaar.. chup ho jao nahi baat karni mujh isse barme.!!

Kabir- Achaa.. Achaa.. ok Ab Tho zada Chhed mat... wasi tu chathi hai tho mujhse bhi shaadi kar sakti hai.. kya bol thi hai?

Amidst the exchange of vows, Bondita playfully uttered, 'Shaadi aur tere sath??,' causing a burst of laughter. Meanwhile, Anirudh, who had been sipping water provided by khoyi a few moments earlier, was taken aback. Startled by Bondita's words, he choked on his drink, initiating a fit of coughing.

Concern etched on Bondita's face as she heard his distress, she promptly left her phone on the table and hurried towards Anirudh. With a mixture of worry and urgency.

As she fervently patted his back, attempting to ease his coughing fit, she anxiously inquired, "Kya hua?.. aap thik tho hai na?" Anirudh gazed into her eyes, brimming with love and concern for him. With a slight nod and a reassuring smile, he affirmed his well-being. In that intimate moment, they found themselves in close proximity. As he nodded, she instinctively moved away, but her foot slipped, and she teetered on the edge of falling. Anirudh, quick to react, caught her just in time, and she descended into his lap, the unexpected turn of events adding an unforeseen closeness between them.

As she tumbled, fear causing her to tightly shut her eyes, Bondita's anxiety transformed into surprise when she realized she was now nestled in Anirudh's lap. Opening her eyes, she found Anirudh gently lifting his hand to brush aside the strands of hair obscuring her face. Confusion mingled with happiness, and a subtle blush adorned Bondita's cheeks. In this close proximity, Kabir's voice interrupted the moment, emanating from the phone, "Hello... Hello, Tu Hai kya bondu?" Startled by the voice, Bondita hastily struggled to extricate herself from Anirudh's lap, and he, understanding her need, assisted her in getting up. She moved towards the phone, leaving Anirudh visibly irritated by Kabir's intrusion.

Anirudh- yeh Kabir, Kabab mein haddi bante ja raha hai kuch tho karna padega!

TO BE CONTINUED

SO GUYZ HERE'S THE NEW CHP HOW IS WAS IT??PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN YOU'RE BELLOWING AND VOTE TO!!🌝✨💗

YOUR WRITER PARI>✨🥹