7 - I don't see a leader in you

Akira's POV:

"It is all over the police scanner. They are hunting you! What happened up there? "
Splinter questioned as we entered the lair. " Tell him Raph, tell him how you broke in and got us all exposed! And come for the most selfish reason. " Leo said as he showed Sensei the purple ooze. " The foot we're gonna' get their hands on it! " Raph defended. " You didn't know that! " " The foot had the ooze Leo! I saw it with my own eyes! " I defended Raph, I was sick of Leo acting like he knows what happened. He wasn't even there! I know I shouldn't put myself in their argument but I was there too!
" Stealing from Police Headquarters was no scenario where you wouldn't get caught! " Don was right. We could've took the ooze in a different way. The police acted like the foot weren't even there! They just pointed their guns at my brothers!

" Well maybe if you wouldn't have lied to your own flesh and blood--" " Oh like the way you lied to April? And now she's taken the fall for you're mess! " Why is this becoming a Leo and Raph thing?
" Leo, just because we screwed up doesn't mean you have to blame Raph for it! We're in this together. And Raph was a good leader! I understand you've got a lot to deal with right now but the way you're acting..I don't see a leader in you. If we screwed up you screwed up too! "
It hurts me to say it to his face, but I had to. If no one's gonna say it I will! Leo just shook his head and walked away while father and I went to comfort Mikey.

I sat next to Mikey and gave him a side hug while saying reassuring things to him. I knew Sensei would handle Leo and Raph would cool off on his own but Don needed comfort. Once Splinter came to Mikey I went to Don to see him sitting in his room. " Hey you okay? " He just shook his head. I sat next to him and rubbed his shoulder "They were so scared..of us " " I know Don. They've never seen something like that and they were probably just shocked, they didin't understand that we wanted to protect them. " " Yeah I guess you're right. " " Now let's go see what our brothers are up to! "

               • LAME ASS TIME SKIP •

Akira's POV:

My brothers were off to Brazil to go after Bebop and Rocksteady to find the third piece. I was jumping across rooftops making sure everything was fine in New York city when I spotted something or.. someone in an alley I was walking through. Karai. " sht " I cussed under my breath. " Fancy seeing you here, cat " she mocked which made me hiss at her. " what do you want? " I asked. " Master wants to see you. " " That monster is not my master anymore and he never will be! " " We'll see about that. " she smirked. Foot soldiers approached from every corner. ' I'm so fucked. ' I thought to myself as they came closer. I took my claws out and hissed. Some started fighting me but I didn't last long as they held me down. Shredder came out of one of their vehicles and approached me as his soldiers held me down.

" Traitor. " he said as he stood in front of me " Monster. " I said looking up at him.
He then took his metalic claw things out of his sleeve and slashed them right across my eye. I whimpered and lowered my head. I looked up at him with anger in my eyes. " Do it. " he ordered a foot soldier. I was then shot with a dagger..but then I started seeing black spots and everything turned black as my vision was blurry.

               ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

OOP CLIFFHANGERRRR