8 - A different species?

I should be doing hw rn

Still Akira's POV:

As I'm slowly waking up I realise I can't move and the brightness of the room makes me grimace as I try to make out where I am. My vision goes back to normal as it adjusts to the light. I then realise I'm strapped to a metal chair.
" Stockman. " I say in disgust as I see who's in front of me. " Ah, you're awake! " he says, that smile never leaving his face. " Where am I? " I ask already aggravated. " You're in my lab. " he answered. " Let me go! " I raise my voice at him. "Sorry kitty, but I'm afraid that won't happen till I complete your mutation. " " What? " I ask in disbelief as I furrow my brows. " I still have the ooze I mutated you with, and there's judt enough antidote left to complete the mutation. And since you're not fully mutated yet, I get to choose any species I want. I can mutate aguar, tiger, lion and much more. " he explains. " This might change the way you think and will turn you into an unrecodnizable aggresive beast. You will ecentually join the foot clan. " he informed me. " Never. " I snarled. " You may think that way now but that will soon change when I fully mutate you. " he said, that menacing smile never leaving his face.

" Trust me, it won't. I'll still have a mind unlike those two idiots. " I said meaning Bebop and Rocksteady. Stockman chuckled at this.

A/N
I'm back guysss, it's been months! I'm soo srry for not posting, I've been on c.ai a lot recently, I'll finish this fanfic and I'll start writing the sequel to it around November or December cuz that's when the third live action comes out! ( tmnt - the blue blood, no joke, look it up ). ty for reading! ly, byeee 🫶🫶