12 - The ' Final ' Battle

The turtles left the lair, it was go time. As for Akira, she was still in the lair because of her anesthesia. But then her eyes fluttered open, she felt larger, bigger, and not to mention she felt a burst of energy enter her body. She stood up and she was.. taller, with thicker fur, she felt her head but only felt fur against her dry finger tips. Bigger claws too. She was taller. Splinter didn't let the turtles see Akira, he knew it would scare them so he just told them something happened and that she needed to rest. She felt the scar across her eye from Shredder. She got up and stumbled to Splinter, interrupting his meditation, seeing her excitement, he let her. " Thanks dad! " she exclaimed just like Leo did when they went to hunt Shredder down and discovered Kraang's portal, Splinter smiled warmly, seemingly getting deja-vu in that moment.

Akira made her way out of the sewers in mid-day. Climbing onto a rooftop so no one would spot her.

HER POV:

I was sneaky.. hopefully.. I'm not a ninja yet and I've never done this before but I have to help my brothers out, even if it's only a little, i was climbing a tall building to get to the ship or whatever was building up, i was a lot stronger now, my eye was closed cuz of the cut Shredder gave me but i was alright. I climbed the top, got a head start, and jumped onto one of the pieces, my brothers were too busy to notice me. Kraang was using his robotic arms to 'hug' Mikey and apparently break his shell. Mikey called for help i jumped onto Kraang's shoulder stuffing my claws into it and pulling his robotic arm off to Mikey could break free. They were all both shocked and surprised.

" Kie? " Leo, Don and Raph asked in sync.
" Kie! " Mikey exclaimed as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug, they joined in.
" ow " I said, hugging them back.
" Hugging later, battle now " I reminded before we all turned to Kraang who was basically falling apart. " No one" Raph started " messes " Leo continued, " with…" Donnie said " Mikey!" I finished as we jumped on him, making him fall apart with out weapons and...claws. We celebrated as Kraang went back in the portal, saying he'll come back a thousand times stronger. We didn't listen and just celebrated with joy, getting on a piece of the ship which was flying back into the portal and jumping onto a rooftop, hugging each other and celebrating. We were setting out hands over each other to raise them and say ' Turtle Power ' . But when we raised them Raph and i exclaimed " Garbage truck! " making everyone visibly confused before we finally went with ' Turtle power '. I was still getting used to my new body, i mean, i was taller, my fur was a bit thicker and all that other stuff.

                       | TIME SKIP |

We were on the statue of Liberty, i mean, LITERALLY. I was on Raph's shoulders as he held me up. Dad watched from below, i was afraid i might have to stop calling him that when I become an actual ninja but that didn't bother me at the moment. April was there too, they did it! My brothers saved the world, maybe I could do something like that, one day. We spent our evening at the lair, celebrating, Leo, Raph, Mike and Don went on patrol just in case of any activity but I stayed. Shredder was gone but the foot was still here, and Kraang was defeated, we had nothing to worry about, right?

AUTHORS NOTE!!
this is the very last chapter of this book and im sorry it took me so long to write it, the third movie, TMNT- The blue blood is coming out in November, and I'll make a book once i watch it, here are some things i can tell you, Akira will be older, not an early teen anymore, and she'll have her weapon by then! I can't say much about her personality YET but I assure you the second book will be great. I was thinking of writing my own last ronin fanfic with Akira and some other characters in it, or a one shot book with siblings scenarios between Akira and the turtles.

IMPORTANT- Akira didn't have a love interest in this book of course but we'll see about the sequel, stay tuned and comment what you'd like to read most! ;)