9 - The Golden Ooze

Heyyyy luvs! There's around 3 chapters left, I might add more but they'll only be short scenarios and stuff like thaaatt, I have a lot of exams but I'll still wrote whenever I can.
Also there's a huge plot twist in the next chapter so get ready!🫶🏼🫶🏼

                   • 2 HOURS LATER •

3RD PERSON POV:

Akira was tired, she tried not to but ended up drifting off to sleep. Not long after her eyes fluttered open, she woke up to a sound of..metal? She would describe it as something being strapped to metal. Like a canister..wait,what?! She opened her eyes quickly. She saw Dr.Stockman placing a canister, but the liquid wasn't purple, it was golden! Her brows slightly furrowed in confusion. " What are you doing..?" she asked Dr.Stockman with narrowed eyes. " Oh, you're awake! You'll just have to wait and see. " he grinned, this scared her as she looked at him worriedly.

After a minute, he brought it to her, forcefully strapping some clips and wires onto her arms and a ankles. He took a needle in his hand, grabbing her by the neck. " Nighty night, kitty.." were the last words Akira heard before feeling a sharp sting in her neck..but then, everything went black..and she passed out...TO BE CONTINUED..

Sorry 4 keeping it short! I'll try my best and finish this book soon,  exciting plots and stories are waiting! 🫶🏼🫶🏼