10 - Surprise rescue

im alive! i js lost motivation but ill finish this b4 november! love uu 🫶🏼🫶🏼

Kie's POV:

I was still passed out, but I felt pain, in my arms, legs, and head mostly. I didn't know what was happening or where I was anymore. My head was pounding. But then I heard the doors open. And April's voice, what's April doing here? It sounded urgent. I felt someone else breaking the cuffs or whatever Stockman used to tie me down to that table thing. Then someone put a blanket around me and picked me up. I felt heavy, even to myself..I was..bigger? No that can't be..right? A strong pair of arms carried me. I barely opened my eyes, they were half open...the person carrying me was Stacy Moans?! Or should I say, Casey Jones. " Casey?" I asked, my voice was a bit sleepy, and raspy, as if I haven't spoken in a long time. It was deeper..

" Just hang on okay? It's gonna be fine. " Casey reassured with April next to him. " What happened?" I asked looking over at April. " We'll explain everything later. "

                  • TIME SKIP •
( CUZ MY LAZY ASS CAN'T WRITE DETAILS X )

April and Casey set me down on a bed-like mattress once we made it to the lair ( the same one Splinter was laying on in 2014 after his fight against Shredder ). April called Splinter in a hurry, when he came over I saw his eyes go wide. Casey went to get water. " My poor child..What have they done to you?" Splinter asked with worry and concern. " I don't know.." my voice was weak but he noticed the change in it. He gently put a hand on my head, carresing it with his thumb. Wait... why did I not have hair? I decided not to worry about it now. Casey came and handed me water " Thanks.." He nodded in response as he handed it to me. I drank some of it and put the glass aside. Only an hour till the turtles come back. Then I fell asleep..

that's it 4 now! hope u liked it! ly, byee!
🫶🏼🫶🏼