Chapter 2

CLING! Is what was heard in the field several times.

Sebastian was practicing his sword skills with his trainer "Keep your head straight!"

Sebastian gritted his teeth as he gripped onto the sword. He ran towards the other with his full force.

CLING! CLING!

Both of the demons battled until one of theirs flew and landed on the ground.

"I win this round.."

"You've grown more stronger, that's good"

Sebastian had the sword pointing at his neck "Hmph.."

"Now then, what would you like to do next?" His trainer asked.

"Anything that involves swords and fighting.." He smirked.

"My, what a handful you are Sebastian.." He chuckles "But alright then, lets do your battling moves then after, we can do your defenses to do it in an easier way"

"Alright then. Lets get started" Sebastian says as he threw the sword aside and starts to practice more of his battling skills.

~In the meantime~

There was a crowd of she-demons outside a palace that was very far.

"I cannot become next in throne father. It is not the time for me to be one.." The golden-eyed demon says softly as he was out on the big balcony looking below to his female fans.

His father sighed deeply "Claude.." He placed a hand on his shoulder "I have told you that one day you will take my place next. And that day is now. Please understand"

"Hmph.. And how can a spider prince take this entire kingdom on his own?"

"Find a bride" He points down.

Claude sighs "But what if they are not my type? What if I fall in love with another in a kingdom?"

"Like who?"

"I don't know.. The Wolf Princess.. The Dog Princess.. The Vampire Princess.. The Raven Princess.."

"Well I would either recommend The Wolf Princess or The Raven Princess" He says softly.

"Alright.. I will go visit the Wolf Kingdom at once.." He heads to the doors.

'My son.. He has grown into a mature young man..' He watched him leave as he saw his wife walk out "Hello dear, is everything alright?"

"Yes, I'm just glad that Claude will have a baby brother... a sibling.." She smiles that tears started to form in the corners of her eyes.

"Yes.. what should we name it?"

"Dominic.. Dominic Claude Faustus.." She smiles.

"Precious.." He smiles as well.

~Back To Sebastian~

Sebastian was in the bathtub, cleaning himself up and relaxing "Ahh~ Finally.. peace and quiet.." He closed his eyes.

For him, it was a huge tub. He lays his head on edge of the railing with a towel underneath his head.

He started to think about what his father said about earlier. He sighs.

"Maybe I'll go out tonight and drink with Akio.. I need to clear my mind.."

He sat up as he got out of the tub, wrapping a towel around his waist while he dries himself with another.

He entered his bedroom which was a huge as a house almost. A king sized bed with a rectangular red carpet underneath it. Golden curtains covering up a few windows while others were slid and tied open. Blue paint on the walls with a design on the bottom of the floor and the top colored a light blue with white. All of his dressers were brown while his closet doors were white color that held his clothing and shoes in it.

"What should I wear today?.." He looked through to find anything attiring "Maybe this.." He pulled out some black pants and a black cloak along with a red plain shirt that was made of silk.

The raven laid it down on the bed as he went to grab his other clothing. He started to think once more. He had forgotten that mating season was in a few days, which made him gloomy "Hell.. What am I going to do?.."

After a couple of minutes, he finished getting dressed. He left some of his buttons undone from his shirt that it almost showed his muscular pecs "That will do enough for now.." He walks out his bedroom, locking it with his key.

"Now to go eat dinner with the rest of my family" he mumbled to himself as he walked through the halls heading to the dinning room. While heading there, he slid his hands into his pockets smoothly as the heel of his shoes made sound to wherever there was plain board.