Chapter 14

Vincent raised his hand and was about to hit him until Claude stopped it.

"That's the best you can do" He chuckles.

"Get the hell out of my castle Claude before I get the guards" He says with a serious face.

"Try me" Claude then smirked.

Vincent called his guards and almost a hand full of them came in "I want you to torture him first then get him out of here! He is not to be seen near nor be inside this house! That's an order!" He yelled.

Two of them nodded as they grab Claude's arms but he slapped them away which made everyone else's weapons point at him.

"What're you going to do? Kill me? You know you can't because I'm the prince, soon will become king. So you better watch out" He walks through them but they pushed them back.

"We are to follow orders from the king! You cannot go anywhere until we succeed the order!" One of them yelled.

"Oh my, wait until I tell my father what you did to me" He looks at Vincent.

"Tch.." He clicked his tongue "Get out.." He looks down, his hair covering his face.

"Hm? I'm sorry did I just upset the King of Ravens?" He teased.

"Get out... NOW!" He yelled loudly.

"You don't have to tell me twice" he walked out of the room.

~ Skip Time ~

Claude was almost finished packing his suitcase until he heard his door open. He turned around sees Amaya.

"Do you need something?"

"I was just wondering if you changed your personality to.. well.. straight.."

"I'm thinking about it.." He zipped the suitcase.

"Well you don't have to.." She had a purple robe on, which was made out of silk.

"I do.. Now if you'll excuse me.." He walks past her without even looking at her.

"Oh cmon Claude please!" She says in a soft voice, following him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian was heading his way back home since he had to get his cats. He can't live without them.

"God dammit. I wish I could've just taken them from the start but I had my suitcases, I had nothing to do at the moment but I was upset that time.. so.." He sighs.

"I'm getting off track. Just get my cats then leave."

Once he arrived, he heard some talking from the second floor.

"Hm?.. Who's that?.." He whispers as he heads up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I told you that I'll think about it. You can't make me be straight." Claude kept walking.

"Oh! Cmon! Pretty please!" She begged.

"I said no.." He arrived at the stairs.

"Claude! Just be with me! I can make you happy! Even more happier than Sebastian!"

Claude's ears perked "No one can me happier.. And Sebastian doesn't make me happy at all right now at the moment." He turned around as he gets close to her face.

"Yes he does! Let me just be with you!"

"Amaya.. Look, I can't deal with this right now alright.. I said that no one can make me happy even if it is him. I don't care about him"

"See! You don't care! Cmon! Let me be with you!"

Claude sighs "I'm sorry.. But no, I'm leaving.. Goodbye Amaya.." He starts walking down the stairs once more.

"Claude! Wait!" She grabbed his arm as she turn his face, kissing him apparently.

-------------------------------------------------------

Once Sebastian was about to get to the top of the stairs, he sees something terrible.

Claude and Amaya kissing.

He was shocked "W-what?..." He whispers quietly to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Amaya tried hard enough to get him to kiss back. Which was almost working.

Claude was starting to melt into the kiss. He felt his lips being against her being so hot.

What was horrible was that Sebastian had to watch. Which made him tear up and almost sob but he covered his mouth so they wouldn't hear 'Why?.. Just.. why?..' He thinks.

Sebastian just watching them kiss, it made his heart ache. He felt hurt that he didn't even know why, he also didn't even know why he was crying too.

They were kissing for about 10 minutes. Claude wrapped an arm around her waist as he pulled her closer, kissing her deeper.

'I.. I can't do this..' He ran down the stairs, almost making him trip but glad he didn't. Sebastian went to the other sets of stairs, crying hard.

He was also glad that no one was around to see him like this.

He was heading his way to his bedroom quickly.

-------------------------------------------------------

Claude then pulled away from her "I really gotta go now.."

"N-no wait.. Y-you can stay over for the night.."

"Your father will be upset with me"

"You can leave in the morning, he wakes up at nine thirty anyways"

"Well.." He says

————————————————————————————————————————————
CLIFFHANGER AGAIN!!

I'm sorry for not updating, school is f***ing hell!

I'll try to update as much as I can *^*