Chapter 5

Sebastian sighs "I have thought about being next king.. but.. finding a bride?.. That's tough.. how will I even find one at this minute?"

~With Claude~

"Ok that's enough Lady Cecilia, I have seen enough" He says to the princess.

"But I haven't even finished yet"

"Yes, because it is.. so good that I did not have to see it any longer"

"Oh, well thank you, that's very kind of you"

He clears his throat "My, would you look at the time, I might as well be heading back now, it's a long ride"

"Alright then, be safe dear"

"I-I will.. thank you" he walks away 'Bloody hell.. Why did I ever think of coming here?..' He thinks. "I'm glad that I'm already leaving.. now to head over to the raven kingdom" he got in the carriage.

"How did everything go with Miss Cecilia, sir?"

"Let just say that it went.. well.."

"Horrible?"

"Yes.. She was dancing and telling me everything about herself, and I mean every single detail that includes.. her body.."

"Oh my, I guess she is not the one yet"

"I will eventually find one.. I need to see the the raven princesses are perfect, is they're not then I'm not sure what I am going to do.."

~Back to Sebastian~

Sebastian stretched as he laid on his bed "Now to relax and enjoy this day off.." He had his white cat with black spots laying on top of him "Right Vixey? Where's Victor by the way.." He looks around the room and sees the black cat playing with his yarn.

"So adorable~ Victor, come here boy. Vixey wants to play with you" he chuckles.

A knock was heard at his door.

"Come in" he says.

The person entered "Sebastian.." It was a man's voice.

Sebastian glanced over and sees his father "What are you doing in here?" He looks back at his cats.

"I wanted to apologize for last night"

"And why should you be apologizing?"

"I was quite upset with you, you didn't make your choice quickly.."

"That's because I'm not like you.. I take my thinking seriously.. Besides.. I have agreed on becoming king"

"That's good, now you need to-"

"But! I'm still trying to think on what kind of woman I would want to marry.."

"You better make your-"

"No, I'm taking my time, you cannot tell me what to do.. I can make my decisions on my own.. that's final.."

"I see.." Vincent says "Well.. I was just going to say that you better make your right choice.. That will be all for today, and also, change of schedule. The spider kingdom will be coming in the afternoon"

"Why is that?"

"Well the prince had to make this quickly, he has visited the Wolf Kingdom, next he's coming here to see the girls"

"Alright then.."

"I would also like for you to how him around town"

"Huh?"

"Please son, he will be our guest"

He groans "Alright alright.. I'll do it.."

"Very good" he closed the door softly.

"Wonder how this spider prince will even look like.." He mumbled

Both of his cats were cuddling up together, sleeping "Hmph.. wonder if you two will even have baby kittens" he chuckles.

~Afternoon~

"It's finally nice to meet you Claude Faustus, prince of the spider kingdom"

"Yes, well soon I'll be king" he smirked slightly.

"Interesting, well this two are my daughters. The older one is Amaya and the younger one is Akaya, if only Akio was here but he is out with his friends"

"Its alright, and my my, what beautiful names might I say" he bows. He took both their hands and kissed it.

"Such a sweetheart.." Amaya blushed and smiles.

Akaya just giggled.

"Where is my son? Sebastian!" Vincent yelled.

"I'm coming, I'm coming.." He says as he walked down the stairs. Once he stood next to his father he saw Claude "Oh, so you're the prince Hm?"

Claude looked over, his heart skipped a beat.

"My name is Sebastian Michaelis, pleased to meet you" he held out his hand with a smile.

Claude just stared at him, like he was in a trance. He took his hand and shook it "My name is Claude Faustus, nice to meet you Sebastian"

"Hehe.. uhm.. you can let go of my hand now.."

"Oh, sorry about that" he lets go of it.

"Well now that you met almost everyone, Sebastian I would like you to take our guest and show him around the city"

Sebastian tried not to groan but nodded "Yes.. Lets go Claude" he starts walking.

"R-right.." He followed behind him.

---------------------------------------------

Alright, Sebastian and Claude had finally met!

Now they'll be somewhat spending a day together alone.

Wonder what will happen XDDD