Chapter 19

Claude had gotten upset when he saw Shadow kiss Sebastian.

"He's supposed to be-" He stopped his sentence "No.. He can have anyone he wants.. I'm not interested in him.."

"When are we going down?" Amaya asked while coming in.

"Right now, cmon" He took her hand.

---------------------------------------------------------

When they finally got down there, Claude rang a bell which made everyone look at him.

"I'm sorry for the wait everyone. And I'm probably sure, you all have been waiting who will be married to me"

Sebastian didn't pay attention, his back was towards him on his chair 'Like anyone cares..' He took a sip of his drink.

"You can come now"

Amaya walked in, standing next to Claude.

"Everyone this will be my wife.. Amaya Michaelis.. She is the princess of the raven kingdom and now she will be my queen.."

Sebastian's ears perked.

"I hope that you all will make it to the wedding"

Everyone cheered except for Sebastian.

"Thank you. Enjoy the rest of the party"

"What did I tell you huh?" Vincent chuckled while sitting in front of him.

"Go away.."

"I told you that Claude got over you"

"I get that"

"Heh"

"Please leave before Emily or Shadow get here.."

"Shadow!?"

"Yes.." He gasped then smirked "Oh right, you hate Shadow a lot don't you"

"Of course I do!"

"Oh well too bad that I'm-"

"You're not going to be with him!"

"Why not? I don't live with you anymore, I live with aunt Emily now. So I can't follow your rules only hers. Too bad you kicked me out" He chuckled deeply.

He growled.

"Sebastian" Claude says.

"I'm back Sebs"

"Hello dear, sorry the bar attender was taking too long"

"Humph.. Faustus.."

"Sebastian, I just wanted to say-"

"To say what? Sorry? You've apologized to many times and you haven't done anything right.."

"Sebastian!" Vincent says angrily "He is going to be your brother in law!"

"Ok, I don't care. Because you know why"

"Why?"

"I'll get with Shadow"

"What!?" They yelled.

"Yea what?"

"You heard me, I'm going to be with Shadow since he knows how I feel. He was always there for me when mother passed away. He'd care for me when I was sick. He did everything! Unlike you who wanted to prepare me to be next in throne!" He hits the table.

"Because you had to!"

"You know.. You were always such a bad father.. You were only there for my siblings but not for me cause I was different. The only person who accepted me was aunt Emily and Shadow.."