Chapter 17

"You're finally giving up" Claude smirked.

"I-I can't hold back" He gripped the rope as he shuts his eyes close tightly.

"That's good, that means I can keep going right"

"No.. I-I'm still not acce- AHH~!"

Claude had made a hard thrust "Accept it~.. Cmon I know you want to.." He whispers in his ear lowly.

"N-no!"

"Cmon.."

"No!"

"Please~"

Sebastian couldn't resist, so he had to give in already "Please! More! I want more!" He begged.

~Flashback Over~

Claude punched the bag that was about 100lbs.

He couldn't stop thinking about that night.

The way Sebastian moaned and begged for mercy on him.

"Damn... Damn! Damn! Damn!" He punched the bag several times.

"Why can't I stop thinking about it! He's just too.. too.. Too freaking hot!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian was cleaning up the dishes while his aunt went out for some groceries they needed.

He thought about what happened between him and Claude that night.

"Tch.." He clicked his tongue.

"Like I'll ever accept that.. He still hurt me no matter what.. Even if we meet again, it'll be the same.. I don't care what he thinks when that night happened.. It's not my problem.. It's his.." He says to himself.

"I mean, yea it was.. good sex.. but still!! He forced me into it and my freaking virginity!" Sebastian said in almost an anger tone.

His cheeks were beginning to heat up while thinking about it.

He slammed his hand on the counter "I seriously can't stop.. Why?.."

~ 1 Week later ~

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Sebastian said while running over it. He opened the door as he sees the delivery man ( or mail man, whatever )

"Hello, sorry to bother you, may I ask for where Sebastian Michaelis is?"

"I am him, do you need something?" He asked.

"No, but I am just making sure to deliver these invitations for the wedding" He held out the letter to him.

"Wedding?.. Who's.. Wedding?....." Sebastian took it "Thank you.." He closed the door.

"Oh wait! And this!" He gave Sebastian the dress code for the party.

"Oh, thank you, have a nice day then" He finally closes the door.

"Now who's wedding is it?.." The raven went to go sit down the the living room to read the letter.

Once he opened it and took it out of the envelope while unfolding it, he read it, which said: "Hello there, if you have received this invitation. Then you will be invited to the before party and the prince's wedding. We will have a dress code. So please feel free to wear that color, you can wear anything but just with those colors only. This wedding will be for Claude Faustus and his special someone. We do not know who it is yet, but it will be a surprise. So please, enjoy and hope you can make it.
When: Tonight at 9pm
Where: The Spider's Castle, Backyard
Guest: One or two"

"So then it's Claudes' wedding.. Hmph.. Never thought he'd get over me this quick already.." He had crumbled the paper, he could feel his eyes getting hot and watery.

He placed his hand over his face as he let a few tears come out "Why am I even crying. I don't even want to be with him anyways" He smirked.

"Something wrong Sebastian" His aunt asked.

"No, nothing wrong. I just got invited to Claude's party and his wedding"

"His wedding?"

"Yes"

"And you're not upset about that?"

"Not at all, because you know what.. I'll be going to his dumb party and wedding. I don't care who's he's with to marry. I'm just sorry for the guy or girl.. You can come along, I can bring a guest"

"Hmm.. Well.."

"Well what? You don't want me to leave you here alone all night do you?"

"Of course not, but on second thought that would be nice" She chuckled.

"So are you going to come or not?"

"Yes, I'm going"

"Good, it will be tonight at 9 at Claude's kingdom. The dress code is to only wear something red or yellow"

"What will you be wearing?"

"Red and Black. And you?"

"I'll wear a red dress"

"Ok, you better get ready now. You take long" He teased.

"Hey!" She hits his head.

"Ow!"

"I may take long! And I may be old! But that's because I want to look younger!"

"Hmph.." He rubbed his head "Just go get ready woman"

"You too, and you better be ready because it take almost an hour and a half to get to his kingdom. So be ready at 8"

"Ok ok, I will.."

"Good, now if you'll excuse me. I have to get myself ready." She walked away, going upstairs.

"Old demon ass woman.." He whispered.

"I heard that!" She yelled.

"Like you can hardly hear anything!"

"Yea! Yea!"

Sebastian chuckled "Seriously, that girl.."