Chapter 1

"What!? What do you mean I should become king!?" The raven haired demon yelled at his father.

"Sebastian, you're old enough to be one. Besides you are the eldest"

Sebastian Michaelis is a prince, he was the mature one in the family while his father; Vincent Michaelis-the king, was the powerful one, and matured one as well. He controls the land of demons in his estate.

"But! Couldn't you choose Akio!? Or Amaya!? Or Akaya!?"

[A/N : Vincent, Akio, Amaya, and Akaya are sort of made up, almost like my OC's, so yea, sorry 😅]

"They're still in training and way too young"

"But Akio is a twin of mine! He and I are the same age! Can't you choose him for once and not me!?"

The demon sighs "Sebastian.. you are still the eldest, you will become king, and you will have to marry someone. End of story.." He says softly

Sebastian gritted his teeth as his hands turn into a fist "It's not end of story... I won't become king! And you can't make me!"

He walks out of his fathers office angrily as he shut the door with madness.

"Ugh!!!" Sebastian was in stress, he wasn't ready to become next in throne. Not for this kind of commitment.

"He never listens.." He mumbled to himself as he walks down the halls. His father was pretty tough, most of the times.

The raven sighs deeply as he walked through the castle. There was nothing to do there anyways. He felt trapped. Like in a spider web. But, he has always wondered what it would be like to be free. One day..

Sebastian then thought of something "I know.. I'll just go practice more of my swords skills" he chuckles as he made his way out to the battlefield.

When he had gotten there, that's when he saw a statue. A statue that he will always remember in his life.

He smiled and walked over to it "Beautiful as always.. if only you were here when I need you the most.." He sighs.

"But I will meet you again someday.. mother.."

"Talking to yourself again?"

Sebastian's ears perked then chuckles softly "Says the girl who can barely stand up to father" He turned around and saw his young sister, Akaya.

Akaya was more of the cheerful one in the family. She would always make everyone's day with that bright smile.

She puffed her cheeks and punched Sebastian in the arm playfully "You know I can't big brother.."

"I know, I know" he chuckles again. He ruffled her hair "What are you doing out here?" He asked.

"I came to see mother.." She says softly looking at the statue that was behind Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled "Alright, well if you need me, I'll be in the fields" He walks away.

"Like always.." She mumbled

"What was that?" He turned his head slightly as he smirked playfully while his eyebrow twitched.

"N-nothing!" She tried to get away but Sebastian grabbed her by surprise and started to ruffle her hair once more.

"Let go!" She laughs.

"No!" He laughed as well "You are to receive punishment!" He teased as he started to tickle her.

"Ah! No!" Akaya tries to get away but couldn't since she was laughing too much that she enjoyed this.

Sebastian smiled, he enjoyed this as much as her sister. This is what he pretty much did to her every time she'd mocked him. But he loved her. He wouldn't let anyone try to take her away from him.