Chapter 18

Sebastian and Emily (his aunt) were at the party, enjoying themselves.

The raven went to go get a drink from the bar, that's until he heard a familiar voice.

He scoffed "What're you doing here father?.."

"Do you not know?" He smirked as he sat next to him on the high-chairs.

"About Claude? Yes I know he's getting married.."

"Do you know with who?"

"No.."

Vincent chuckled "Well I guess that'll be a surprise since I know who.."

"Oh yea? Who?"

"I cannot say until they show up"

"Hmph.. I really hate you.." He grabbed his drink and left.

"But I will tell you this!"

Sebastian stopped halfway "Which is?.."

"Claude got over you"

"Good, I don't know need him.. All he does is bring me pain..." He walked away.

Vincent watched him leave "Hmm.."

Emily watched the whole thing, it made her upset but she know that she'll make a scene 'Calm down.. Everything will be alright..'

'He sure does have a beautiful garden..' Sebastian was looking at the flowers it had, which was mostly roses 'But why does he mostly have red ones?.. That's weird.. He probably just likes them..'

"Tch.."

"Hm?.." Sebastian turned around.

"Such a stupid party.."

"Shadow?"

"Huh?" He looks over at Sebastian "Sebastian?"

"What're you doing here?" They both asked at the same time.

"Well I'm here because I got invited"

"I'm here cause Claude forced me.. Seriously that guy.. I just want to.. I just want to.."

"Kill him, I know"

"I meant beat him to death but that works too" He chuckles.

"Well I guess the both of us feel the same way"

"Hehe yea.." Shadow scratched his nose "But why do you want to kill him though?"

"I want to bring him pain like he brought me pain"

"What did he do?"

"I'd.. Rather not say.. Sorry.."

"Tell me, I promise I won't make a joke out of it"

He sighs "He uhm.. Kissed me in front of my family during breakfast or dinner I think.. So my father kicked me out.. He then tried making a move on me and so I didn't fall for it.. And when I was all packed up and was heading to my aunts house, I had forgotten my cats there.. So when I went back.. He was kissing my sister, I believe he even did it with her.. So I was tearing up but I didn't know why I did.." He made a fist "I went another way and took my cats. And after that day, he came looking for me and wanted to see if I was ok but I just pushed him away cause I didn't want him there.. And so he started to write letters to me, I read them but I didn't write any back to him. Then one day, he barged in my house when my aunt wasn't home. She had worked to do all day.. So he.. he.. Sort of raped me but then I enjoyed it afterwards.."

"So basically you're heart broken?"

"I don't know.." He squeezed his eyes shut hugging himself "I don't even know why either.."

Sebastian then felt warmth, but who's?..

"Sh.. Shadow?.."

"I'll make sure he won't hurt you.. I'll keep you safe from him no matter what.."

"You don't have to" he tries to push him.

Shadow's eyes were making eye contact with Claude's on the balcony.

"Can you please let me go.." Sebastian chuckled nervously "I seriously want-"

Shadow lifted up his chin, his lips meeting his quick.

Sebastian's face turned completely red "Mmm!!"

He then dipped him, still making eye contact with Claude.

Claude gritted his teeth.

Sebastian tried pulling away for air, he still tried to push him off.

Shadow kept that up for a few more seconds until he parted them.

"Why did you do that for!?" He says.

"Because I want you to be mine.. Not his.."

"What're you saying?.."

"Please be with me, I'll make you more happier then he ever did.."

"B-but.. I.. I.."

"Sebastian.. Please.. If you say no it's fine.. I just want to see your smile.."

"Mmph.. I don't want to be with you.. I just want to be friends.."

"I understand" He smiles.

"Good, now let's go our separate ways and just enjoy the party please" He laughed nervously.

"Awe man.."

"Hehe.. I'm just kidding"

"What?.. Psshh.. I knew that.." Shadow scratched the back of his head.

"Cmon"

"Right.."

"I'm sure that my aunt will be glad to see you"

"Oh yea, I haven't seen her ever since the two of us hung out when we were kids" He chuckled.

"Yea"

"Tell me, did she get old?"

"Who are you calling old!?" Emily hits the back of Shadows head.

"Ow! Hey!"

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you, she takes things seriously now. So don't try to say anything mean" The raven smirked.

"Well couldn't you at least give me a warning about it?" He rubbed his head.

"Nope" He smirked more.

"Rude much?"

"Hey, you would always be rude to me when we were kids"

"Cause you would always hit me!" He exaggerates.

"Oh well, you only live once"

"Yea yea.."