07. The deal

Abhiraaj's pov

"Hello sir good morning" said my personal assistant just after receiving the call.... but instead of greeting him back I said "I want advocate Varma in my office at 7...I repeat sharp at 7" after finishing I hang up the call because I already know what his reply is gonna be..

Then I jogged towards my house.... and after entering the house I saw that everyone was still sleeping as it was just 5:30......so I went towards my room to take a cold shower to calm my mind and heart

Because right now my mind and heart is debating with each other....my mind is refusing me to do this but at the same time my heart is begging me to do this......I don't know if I'm doing right.... but that's the best thing I can do right now......

few minutes later I came out of the shower and got ready then went downstairs pushing my thoughts aside.....there I saw dad having his tea while watching news....so I passed by him but he stopped me and asked "are you not gonna have breakfast?" to which I replied "I'll have it in my office" and made my way towards my car to avoid further investigation...

After driving for 25 minutes I reached my office and went towards my cabin and after entering the cabin I saw that advocate Varma was already there waiting for me....

Anaisha's pov

After talking with Abhiraaj I called Shruti di "di can you meet me in my company in few minutes? It's really urgent" to which she replied "sure Anu I'll be there in 10 minutes" saying this she ended the call..

Shruti di is our family lawyer and also a trust worthy person..... and right now I really need her help..then I started my car and drove towards my company ......

And after entering my cabin I asked Ritu didi to bring coffee for me as I was having a headache due to all the crying... and that's when Shruti di came and I gestured her to sit...

Istg I think he is taking revenge from me for making him wait last time...this dude is still not here when he was the one who decided the timing!!!!

God the urge to kill this man is increasing but I can't do this now I need him....I was so annoyed that I decided to leave.. but then I saw him coming towards me..

He sat infront of me and said " I hope I didn't make you wait.." he said as he sipped the coffee which the restaurant staff bought the moment he entered...

"Of course you didn't" I said while rolling my eyes...the audacity of this dude is unbelievable but I'm not surprised tho.. after all it's Abhiraaj Nanda whom we are talking about..

"Well I have something for you" he said while placing the cup on the table to which I replied "me too" saying this I placed the file infront of me but to my surprise he did the same....

I opened the file and the first thing that my attention was the word MARRIAGE CONTRACT  that was written in bold letters and then I proceeded to read the whole contract

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

1. Party A and party B must respect eachother and this marriage

2. Party A and party B will act like a perfect couple infront of everyone

3. Party A and party B will help eachother if needed

4. Party A should behave herself around party B

5. Both of the party will not interfere in eachother's work and buisness related matters