08. Rishta pakka!

Abhiraaj's pov

Now I have to tell everyone about this marriage! But howww! Gosh Abhiraaj you should have come up with an excuse before doing this...

By thinking about this I was having a headache... I'm in my cabin waiting for my coffee to come...but instead of coffee someone else came....who else could it be other than Mr. Vidyut Malhotra...

At this point he can just rent a room in my office because most of the time he stays here only....

"Kya hua tere chehre par bara kyu baje hue hai" he asked me while sitting in the chair infront of me and picked up the glass of water that was kept infront of me

"I'm getting married" I said already aware of the dramatic reaction I'm gonna get....

"WHAT" he screamed as he choked the water he was drinking....as expected... Vidyut and his dramatic reaction..

"For god's sake stop screaming this is my office not your farmhouse" I said as I know that he would freak out and start screaming

Like come on it's not a big deal it's just a marriage more over a contract marriage...gosh

"Bhai Abhi are you for real getting married? With whom?" He asked me as he again picked up the glass to drink water.....was he on a no water fast or something like that?

"Yes I'm... and my 'to be wife' is Anaisha" I said without looking at him as I was writing a mail in my laptop

"ANAISHA? APNI ANAISHA?" he asked me as he again  choked the water he was drinking... but wait WHAT THE FUCK IS APNI ANAISHA?

"Yes Anaisha! But from when did she became your Anaisha?" I asked as I was annoyed with his reaction..

"Abhi you are marrying.. that too with Anaisha... I'm not able to digest this whole thing" he said as he was suspicious about this matter

"Then digest it.... and now without wasting my time get out of my office I have work to do unlike you" I said while glaring at him

"Abhieee you are so meannn to mee" he said with a girly voice while leaving my office.....to be honest I sometimes wanna stab him when he does this..

After he closed the door I released a loud sign then I heard a knock.."come in" I said

"Don't forget to give my greetings to my future bhabhi" said Vidyut while peeking his head inside the door... and because of this I threw my pen at him...

But unfortunately he closed the door before the pen touches his eye....then AGAIN I heard a knock so this time I shouted angrily " WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT!"

but this time instead of Vidyut it was my personal assistant he came inside and said " actually sir you have to visit some construction sights today"

"Oh ok I'm coming" I said while closing my laptop..

Anaisha's pov

Doctor told us that we can take papa home today and continue his treatment at home only.....so right now bhai is bringing the car while we are waiting in the entrance of the hospital...

Soon bhai came with the car and we all took our seat and bhai started the car on our way... papa decided to speak  he said " Rashmi you call the pandit ji and tell him to come tomorrow morning and I'll call Yuvraj "

"Huh? Pandit ji? Why papa " asked Arjun being confused same as me...

to which papa replied " aree gadhe Anaisha aur Abhiraaj ka rishta pakka karwana hai na" after hearing him I choked the air....