16.Kudmayi

Abhiraaj's pov

"shaadi hai bhai aaj teri" said vidyut while sitting beside me while I rolled my eyes and said "toh kya mai nachu?"
(Today is your wedding brother) (so should I dance)

"Exactly, you should dance..... but now start getting ready" Vihaan said while entering the room and sat beside Vidyut..... hearing this I signed and said "I can't with you both..... I know it's my wedding but I don't need.... 3 fucking hours to get ready!"

"you know what? you do!" he said while getting up from his place and dragged me with him....and said "get dressed we're waiting outside" while pushing me inside the washroom...

I shook my head while closing the door and wore the sherwani that Anaisha herself designed and looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before walking out of the washroom.....

as I stepped outside both of them looked at me and then looked at eachother before Vidyut started to speak "not gonna lie, Anu is an amazing designer" he said still looking at me to which Vihaan agreed by nodding and said "yes! he's looking like a human today"

to which Vidyut replied while looking at him "I know right!" hearing them I rolled my eyes and said while glaring at them "you both know that I can hear you right?" but I was royally ignored by them......

then Vihaan said "come we'll help you with the pagdi" and saying this he made me sit on the bed and then Vihaan made me wore the pagdi and stepped back while looking at Vidyut making me confused.... so I raised my eyebrows waiting for them to speak...

Vidyut said "we wanna talk to you about something" to which I replied saying "what?" then he looked at Vihaan indicating him to start which he did.....

Vihaan cleared his throat and said "I'm saying this again and will repeat it a million times... Protect her.. Protect her from our world.. She's too pure. Don't let her get a single scratch because if you do...." saying this he paused midway and then Vidyut added "you have to face her four brothers... We will break every single bone on your body and make you regret your whole existence."

Arjun's pov

Me and bhai were getting ready in his room but I noticed something....... he was becoming restless so I asked him "what's wrong bhai?" hearing me he kept the bottle of cologne that was in his hand with a loud noise and walked out of the room while saying "let's go"

hearing him I walked out of the room and jogged towards him saying "where are we going?" to which he replied with out looking at me "to warn Abhiraaj" 

as he said that I stopped midway and said "warn him about what?" this time he too stopped walking and looked at me saying "to never hurt our little princess" then he again started walking while I again jogged towards him and said "now?"

to which he replied as we stopped infront of Abhiraaj's room saying "yes" but as we were about to enter bhai stopped me then we heard something....

"I'm saying this again and will repeat it a million times... Protect her.. Protect her from our world.. She's too pure. Don't let her get a single scratch because if you do...." said Vihaan and then "you have to face her four brothers... We will break every single bone on your body and make you regret your whole existence." said Vidyut and as they said this bhai started walking towards his room making me confused.....

so I walked behind him asking "are you not gonna talk to him?" but he just replied saying "there is no need" hearing him I became even more confused and asked again "why"

but in return he just smiled and said "you won't get it Arjun"......

Anaisha's pov 

I was sitting in my room getting my makeup done while wearing my heavy lehenga..... now I'm feeling bad for my models who have to wear this.... but it's ok because it's really pretty!