14. Under the moonlight

Anaisha's pov

We landed few minutes ago and I don't wanna admit it but I'm a humble person so I'll...... my ankle is much better now.... I can move it freely now unlike earlier thanks to... nevermind I won't thank him... he did that himself

I was texting my head designer when I bumped into someone making me look up and it was Arjun....seeing me he said while rolling his eyes "can't you see?".....hearing this I said "you were the one who was walking infront of me"

Then he said "then where am I supposed to walk? Behind you" to which I replied with a grin on my face "yes" but paused midway as I noticed that his eyes were red so I asked him "your eyes are red! Do you have fever?"

Hearing me he looked away and said "I'm fine" but he was acting suspicious so I asked him again "are you sure?" In reply he rolled his eyes and said "god you are giving me an headache!"

Saying this he walked away while hitting my shoulder with his.... Seeing this gesture I scoffed and walked behind him before kicking his leg..

Due to which he yelped in pain and said "what was that?!" To which I replied with a smirk and said "something you deserve"

Then he huffed and said "mumma see Anu is kicking me!" Hearing this mumma gritted her teeths and said while raising her voice "ek kam karo maar dalo dono ek dusre ko!" 
( do one thing kill each other!)

hearing her we looked at eachother and gulped before walking towards the exit acting as if nothing happened as we stepped outside Yuvraj uncle said "we're leaving right now....  but we'll reach the hotel tonight" 

hearing this confusion rushed inside me and I asked being curious "you guys aren't coming with us?" to which vihaan replied while shaking his head " no.... we'll first visit our house and then join y'all later" 

as he said that I became even more confused and said "you have a house here?"

And this time instead of Vihaan , Vani auntie replied "yes we do.. and now you also do" she said while patting my head with a smile on her face

In return I just gave a small smile not knowing what to feel or say... the way they treats me makes me feel things I shouldn't be feeling.... I know it's wrong but it doesn't feel wrong

I just hope I don't fall in love with them in this one year because if I do.... I'll be doomed...

I was in my thoughts when I felt a pat on my shoulder causing me to snap back to reality....

I looked at my side to find who it was and there I found bhai standing while looking at me with his eyebrow raised..

Then he said "you don't wanna go?"... hearing him I nod my head and said "Yeah let's go"...

As we reached the hotel I was mesmerized by the view infront of me... it looks too good to be real...

The garden , the palace , the interior everything was perfect.... and while roaming around I came across the terrace which happens to be the best part of the palace

I stood there admiring the view as cold air touched my skin making me shiver..... then I heard my phone ring indicating that someone is calling me

Looking at the caller's Id I picked up the phone with a sign and said "what is it mumma"

"Go and get fresh then get some rest and then meet us for dinner" saying this she hang up the phone making me shook my head... Typical mother behaviour

Then I made my way towards the room and as I entered the room I saw my luggage already there...

So I took a pair of pajama and went to take a shower....

After coming back I popped myself in the bed and I don't realised when darkness took over me..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up few minutes ago and now I'm going towards mumma papa's room to complain about Arjun...

I stopped infront of the door and opened it while saying "mumma see Arjun took my charger and also said that he'll not return it"

As I completed my words I noticed Vani auntie sitting there with mumma and seeing her I smiled and said "auntie when did you came?" to which she replied with a smile and said "just an hour ago and.... call me maa"

Hearing her words I became silent and sensing my discomfort she said "if you're uncomfortable take your time... I'm not forcing you"

To which I replied with a soft smile and said "no I'm not uncomfortable maa" and as I said that she smiled widely while looking at me and mumma and mumma too looked at me smiling

Then I said "Let's go and have our dinner " in reply both of them nod and we made our way towards the dining hall

As we enter there I saw them all the men already sitting there and as I looked across the room my eyes met with his.... but I looked away while sitting in one of the chairs....

Abhiraaj's pov

We were sitting in the dinning hall waiting for the ladies while talking about buisness and Our stuffs..

Then I saw her enter the dinning hall along with maa and Rashmi auntie she looked at me making our eyes met but soon she looked away while sitting across me...

Soon dinner was served and everyone started eating while talking and discussing about the haldi function which is gonna be held tomorrow

Then out of nowhere maa called her "Anu" to which she replied while looking up she said "haanji maa" and hearing this I snapped my head towards her

Being shocked due to the new information...... she called my mother maa... it might seems like a normal thing but it isn't..... atleast not in our marriage... but it felt good when it shouldn't be

then maa said "Anu not even one of your friends are coming why beta?" in reply she said  "maa all my friends are in new york and the fashion week is also coming so none of them are able attend the wedding" 

saying this she looked down and then rest of the dinner was silent and no one decided to break it..... then as we finished our dinner everyone decided to sit in the garden and have a chat but I excused myself because I have to attend a conference call with a foreign client which is not gonna end before two to three hours

•••••••••••••••••••••

my call ended 30 minutes ago and it was past midnight but I wasn't able to sleep due to my insomnia so I decided to go to the terrace for some fresh air and nice view....

but as I entered the terrace I spotted a small figure standing there beside the railing..... a familiar figure....
it was her ..... so I stood far away without making any noise so that she can't acknowledge my presence

I stood there resting my back in the nearby wall while looking at her.... she was looking at the sky causing the moonlight to fell on her face.... making her eyes shine brighter than they usually do... she's looking beautiful.... I don't know if it's the moonlight that is making her look this beautiful or I am the one who realised it late.... but I have to accept it that she was looking mesmerizing under the moonlight....

she was talking to herself while smiling but I wasn't able hear what she was saying neither was I paying attention  because right now all my focus was on her smile .... her smile is making me happy .... and I don't even know why....

god I don't know what is happening to me but whatever it is.... it's gonna be a bad news for me...

_________________________________________

IF ANYONE WANNA HANDLE THE CHARACTER'S INSTA ACC FEEL FREE TO DM ME

Target vote:- 100+ (jaldi complete kar do fir next chapter bhi post kar dungi)

Hello everyone ❤️ kese ho aap log??
I hope acche ho and ye chapter kesa tha baata na aur agar koi grammatical mistakes hai toh I'm sorry English is not my first language aur vote karna mat bhulna...... ek aur baat
mera insta I'd: authorayesha7714
hai udhar mujhe follow kar lena bcz mai udhar spoilers post karti hu..
Bye and take care everyone 😘