09. Behave Mrs. Nanda

Abhiraaj's pov

"yes it was love at first sight" I said while looking at her while passing a fake smile which I know she noticed.....but seriously love at first sight? Was it the only excuse she was able to come up with??

Then I continue "even Anaisha thought I was handsome when she first met me..... right Anaisha?" I asked with a smirk....as I look straight at her eyes waiting for her reply.... because even she deserve to feel embarrassed...right

Hearing my words she glared at me...then started to speak.. but not before stepping on my feet with her heels on..."yes he's right....he is the most handsome man I have ever seen" she said as she put even more force on her heel..while giving me her not so genuine smile... which I returned..

Anaisha's pov

I hate him!! He did that internationally...gosh I called him the most handsome man I have ever seen.... eww I cringed so hard on hearing myself!!

"Ok ok love birds...stop staring at each other and let's go the pandit ji is here" Arjun said making us come back to reality.... and I noticed that everyone already left it was just us three... hearing Arjun... Abhiraaj cleared his throat and got up from his chair..

Then we three too left and entered the living room where everyone else were sitting....

After noticing our presence mumma said "here they are pandit ji" while gesturing towards us..after that Yuvraj uncle started to speak "pandit ji said that there are only 3 dates for wedding one is next month and other 2 are after 6 months which one do you want" he said while waiting for our answer

Hearing him " next month one! " Said both me and Abhiraaj at the same time... and after we said that the elders were looking at us and then started to laugh out of no where

Then Vidyut bhaiya said "haan haan pandit ji next month wala hi fix kar do....dono kuch jada hi utavle ho rhe hai" after saying this he started to laugh even more
(Yes yes pandit ji fix the next month one only.... this two are being too impatient)

But stopped after Abhiraaj glared at him....all this things were making me feel so embarrassed...gosh today should have been declared as 'Embarrassed Anaisha day'

After pandit ji fixed the dates... everyone chit chat for few minutes then they left...while leaving Vidyut bhaiya gave me his contact number and said that if Abhiraaj ever annoys me I should give him a call...

And it's quite funny because if I call him every time Abhiraaj annoys me then I would have to call him on daily basis... but I loved how he was acting like a overprotective brother..

Looks like I'm quite lucky in case of brothers.....
not complaining...

Abhiraaj's pov

It's be 3 days since the lunch with Chaudhary's and after that lunch my life is fuck up....well it's fuck up even since Ms. mannerless entered in it....

But it's even more fucked up now.... Vidyut won't stop calling me the most handsome man..... and Vihaan would keep saying that I should get married today only.... because 1 month wait is too much for me..

And now maa wants me to go and meet Anaisha to discuss the engagement theme and our outfits...

Because only 5 days are left for our engagement...but I don't know why I have to decide this things..I have more important work to do than... deciding the theme and outfits...

But I don't have any other option...I thought signing ...and took out my phone

Then I called her... and after few rings she picked up and said "what?" To which I replied "hello to you too"