19. Sweet

Abhiraaj's pov

I slowly opened my eyes due the sun light before blinking few times for them to get adjust with the light....

then I suddenly felt something on my chest causing me look down where I found Isha sleeping.... seeing this a smile came on my face as I recalled last night's incident while "cute" the words rolled out of my mouth caughting me off guard as I felt Isha move making me freeze on my place

because I thought I woke her up but thankfully I didn't.... then I left a sign of relief before making sure that she was asleep..... I looked at the time and saw that it was showing 7:19 am 

then I carefully picked her head up and placed it on the pillow....... as I climbed down the bed and walked towards the closet to get ready for gym..... but not before looking at her one last time

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I was walking towards our room after my workout... when I bumped into maa she looked at me and said "oh Abhi! go and wake Anu up she needs to have her breakfast she must be hungry" hearing this I nod while she walked away before I called her making her stop I said "maa where is Vihaan?"

hearing me she turned around and said "he's not feeling well so he's resting in his room" hearing this I hummed and again started walking towards our room

I slowly open the door to avoid making any noise..... incase she's still sleeping but to my surprise she was sitting on the bed with her eyes closed so I said while entering the room "good morning Isha" 

to which she replied with a nod... seeing this I raised my eyebrows and said "why are you sitting like this" as I said that she signed before saying "I'm mentally preparing myself to get out of the bed"

hearing this I shook my head before walking towards the side table to keep my things... when she asked me "what time is it?" to which I replied without looking at her "9:30"

as I said that she shot her eyes open before jumping out of the bed while saying "shit shit shit! I'm late" seeing this I raised my eyebrows while standing infront of her and said "where are you going?" to which she replied saying "let me go I have to take shower"

"no I'm gonna take shower first I just came back from the gym" I said and instead of replying me she just rolled her eyes and.... started walking towards the bathroom then as she opened the door I again stood infront of her before saying "I told you na that I'm going first"

hearing this she glared at me before saying "aree Raaj let me go na!" she said with a pout and seeing this I bite back my smile and said with a smirk "say please Isha" hearing this a scoff left her mouth and she said "never!"

to which I replied saying "as you wish" saying this I closed the door after entering the bathroom then I heard her shout from outside she said "I hate you!" in return I shouted back with a smile on my face "our feelings are mutual Mrs. Nanda"

Anaisha's pov

I'm sitting on the bed while crossing my hands over my chest waiting for my not-so-lovely husband to come out of the bathroom..... who have been there for god knows how long

I was in my thoughts when I hear the door of bathroom open.... causing me to look at it where I saw him coming out of the bathroom while drying his hairs with a towel...

then he stood infront of me with a smirk on his face... causing me to roll my eyes god how much I wanna wipe that smirk off that pretty face of his..... then I started walking towards the bathroom while pushing him out of my way

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I walked out of the bathroom... and found that the room was empty so I walked towards the closet to get ready I entered the closet as... I started scanning all the clothes but my eyes stopped on a saare.. a red one..