13. Our little princess

Abhiraaj's pov

It's been 3 weeks since our engagement and in the past weeks me and Anaisha haven't talked with eachother at all.... that day after our dance she just left from there and later she avoided me the whole night...

I think I made her uncomfortable so I haven't tried communicating with her incase she's not comfortable with that..... but today we have to meet each other because we are leaving for punjab today as our wedding is gonna take place there......

I was driving towards the airport when I heard my phone ringing so I picked it up because it was vidyut and said "what?" hearing me he said "where are you? come fast"

to which I replied "gonna be there in 15 minutes" as I said that I heard someone yelp in pain from the other side of the phone making me confused so I asked him " what happened?" then he said "shit! Anu twisted her leg"

hearing this I said "what? ho-" but before I can complete or ask anything further he hang up the call and hearing this information an unknown discomfort took place inside me and I don't know why I drove as fast as I can...towards the airport

after reaching airport I parked my car and rushed inside.....well I'm not sure what I'm feeling or what it is..... but I'm sure whatever it is.. it's something big...... something deep..... something new...something I have no idea about

as i entered the waiting area i saw her.... sitting there with her brother then she looked at me causing our eyes to get locked with each other and as I looked in her eyes I released a breath I don't remember holding

Anaisha's pov

I was sitting in one of the chairs while keeping my head on bhai's shoulder my ankle was paining alot... when I heard someone's loud steps causing me to look up

And when I did I saw Abhiraaj standing there few steps away from me...

He was looking at me with unreadable expressions and as I looked in his eyes they became relaxed making me confused but I just ignored it ....

Then after few minutes he looked away from me and looked at Vihaan while saying "Let's go"

To which everyone agreed and we went towards the private jet and as we were walking

I felt glares on me from time to time but I avoided it knowing who it was....

As I stepped inside the jet the scenario infront of me made me gulp....

There was only one seat left that was beside him..... mumma & papa were sitting together, uncle & auntie were sitting together, bhai & Arjun were sitting together and bhaiya & Vihaan were sitting together....

Seeing this a sign left my mouth and I walked towards him and said "I want the window seat"

And to my suprise he gave me the seat without protesting...... I sat there silently not believing the sudden change in behaviour

After few minutes the flight takes off so I closed my eyes while resting my head in the headrest....

Then felt a hand on my ankle causing me to shoot my eyes open.... I saw Abhiraaj massaging it...

So I whisper yelled at him saying "what are you doing?" Hearing me he said "shut up and let me do my work"

As he said that my eyes became wide and I said "No! You're gonna make it even worse" then he gave me a fake smile and said "I know what I'm doing...I'm not careless and clumsy like you" while massaging my ankle

Hearing him a scoff left my mouth and I rolled my eyes while crossing my arms over my chest

Here we go again...Mr. arrogant oldy is back.......gosh I hate him

Vikram's pov

I was sitting in the last seat along with Arjun when I saw Anaisha and Abhiraaj talking..... he was massaging her ankle while they were fighting...... seeing this a smile came across my face.... I don't know if they really love each other or not but one thing I'm sure about is that..... they are perfect.... perfect for each other..... their opposite personalities compliments each other so well.....

papa was right Abhiraaj is perfect for her..... the way he cares about her makes me feel relaxed....now I'm convinced that she made the right decision.......

I was in my thoughts when Arjun called me causing me to come back to reality he said "bhai" hearing him I hummed still looking at them then he said "bhai he looks at her the same way papa looks a mumma"

hearing this I nod while saying "I know".......then I paused before saying "she's leaving Arjun" to which he replied with a sad chuckle "yes bhai.....she's leaving....our little princess has grow up..."this time I looked at him just to find tears in his eyes and he again said "isn't it too soon? I'm not ready bhai....I'm not ready to let her go"

I rubbed his back controlling my own tears....... to be honest even I wasn't ready but I can't do anything.....

then I said " but she have to Arjun...." hearing this he looked at me and said "no she don't have to! we'll stop the wedding! I'll talk to papa" hearing this I chuckled and said " but it's her decision.."

in reply he signed and said "she always makes the worst decision.....idiot.... stupid...."

_________________________________________

IF ANYONE WANNA HANDLE THE CHARACTER'S INSTA ACC FEEL FREE TO DM ME

Target vote:- 100+ (jaldi complete kar do fir next chapter bhi post kar dungi)

Hello everyone ❤️ kese ho aap log??
I hope acche ho and ye chapter kesa tha baata na aur agar koi grammatical mistakes hai toh I'm sorry English is not my first language aur vote karna mat bhulna...... ek aur baat
mera insta I'd: authorayesha7714
hai udhar mujhe follow kar lena bcz mai udhar spoilers post karti hu..
Bye and take care everyone 😘