The Meet Pt 2

*Detective Lopez arrive and see that Lucy and a Little girl are sitting the front of the house talking about something but before she goes up to them, she recognizes the little girl. That little girl was the daughter a to very high Judge. But detective Lopez doesn't think the lucy knows that yet, so she starts walking towards them*.

Angela: " Hey Lucy is this the only living person you found inside?"

Lucy: "Yeah why?"

Angela: "Hey kid what's your name and do you have any siblings".

Gracelyn: " My name is Gracelyn, but everyone calls me Grace and no I don't have any siblings it was just me my mom my dad no pets no nothing and now I have nothing". *Grace says that with tears in her eyes*

Angela: "Hey its ok will find the people who did this to your parents ok." " Hey lucy come over here".

Lucy: "Yeah what's up, hey grace I'm going to be over there ok".

Grace: "Ok"

Angela: " Do you have no idea who she is do you Lucy".

Lucy: "No why".

Angela: " That little girl over there is Gracelyn Marie Wolf. Daughter of Samantha and John Wolf 2 of the highest lawyer and judge of all of LA. Do you really not know that"?

Lucy: "WHAT NO I did not know that." 

Angela: "Hey grace come here can you tell me your parents name please".

Grace: "Um yeah, my mom's name is Samantha Wolf, and my dad's name is John Wolf why?"

Angela: " see".

Lucy: "Garce why didn't you tell me that when we were talking earlier"

Grace: "I'm sorry I didn't think I needed to sorry".

Lucy: " It's fine um how about we head back to that station so you and detective Lopez can talk ok."

Grace: " wait you'll be there, right?"

Lucy: "UM yeah I'll be there".

Grace: "Ok because if you're not there I'm not saying anything I know my rights".

* Lucy, Grace, Angela head back to the station and they take grace to a room so she can answer question's*.

Lucy: Alright Grace detective Lopez is going to ask you some questions just tell her what you told me ok".

Grace: "ok but promise you want leave ok".

Lucy: " I promise I won't leave".

Angela: "ok Grace can you tell me everything that you can remember please".

Grace: "Ok" * Tells Anegla everything she told Lucy*

* When Angela is done asking Grace some questions, she leaves Lucy and her alone in the integration room, so Grace doesn't feel to overwhelm. While Angela is walking over to her desk to but the report in her computer Tim sees her but not Lucy and he knows they came in together, so he walks over to her to ask about Lucy. *

Tim:" Hey Angela, where's Lucy".

Angela: " Um she stayed in the integration room with the little girl that had her parents killed right in front of her".

Tim: "Wow really that's crazy."

Angela: " Crazy I know image if you were just 13 and you see you parents get hurt right Infront of you."

Tim: " I guess I can kind of relate."

Angela: " Oh yeah I forgot sorry, um Lucy is in integration room 2 ok".

Tim: " Yeah no worry, and thanks ill head that way right now."

* As Tim heads toward integration room 2 Lucy and Grace are talking about their life*

Lucy: So yeah, I'm dating my old TO and live with a 20-year-old roommate aka my puppy and we have a great life".

Grace: " Well I've been the only child Since well my parents never have time for me, I'm kind of a disappointment to them because I don't want to be a lawyer and it's just been me myself and I".

Lucy: "Same I'm a disappointment to".

Grace: "really what did they want you to be".

Lucy: "A doctor because my parents were shrinks".

Grace: "Well I guess you followed your heart".

Lucy: "Yeah, I guess I did, um what do want to be",

Grace: " A police officer".

Lucy: "well I'm telling you right now follow that little heart of yours ok".

Grace: "I will".

* While Lucy and Grace are talking, they hear a knock at the door Lusy says enter it was Tim*

Tim: "Hey Luce what were you guys talking about?"

Lucy: " We were talking about how we both are big disappointments to our parents".

Grace: "Hey Lucy is this the guy your dating?"

Tim: "LUCY!"

Lucy: "Sorry and yeah he's the guy".

Grace: "wow"

Tim: "what's that supposed to mean".

Grace: "Nothing".

* While Tim is looking shocked, they hear a knock, and it was Angela*.

Angela: "Hey can you guys come out for a min it's about the Wolf case"

Lucy, Tim: "Yeah will come out."

Angela: "So I did some digging, and it seems that Grace has no other living relatives, on her dad side he had no siblings both parents are dead, and on the mom side she was also the only child and Grace granddad is dead and of course the grandmother is a suspect, so she has nowhere to go so I'm calling CPS."

Lucy: "UM wow ok who's going to tell her that?"

Tim: "I can tell her".

Lucy: " No I will she trusts me the most".

* Lucy, Tim, and Angela go back to the room to break the news to Grace*.

Lucy: "Hey Grace I've got something to tell you OK".

Grace: "Yeah, what is it".

Lucy: " So due to you not having any living relatives you will be going with CPS so you can have somewhere to live ok"

Grace: "WHAT NO YOU PROMISE YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME WHAT IF SHE COMES BACK, YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT YOU CAN FIGHT HER OFF, PLEASE LUCY DONT LEAVE MEEEEE". * Tears start falling down her face*

Lucy: " Hey it's ok um how about you come and stay with me how about that?"

*Tim grabs her and pulls her to the side before Grace has a chance to say anything*

Tim: "Luce I know you love to help but you don't even know this little girl"

Lucy: "Tim listen I'm the only person she feels safe around right now she has nobody I'm not letting a little girl go out their knowing that her grandmother is out for her. you can either be on my side or just not but either way I'm keeping her." 

Tim: "This is why I Love You".

Lucy: "I Know".

Lucy: "Hey grace how about this, knuckle head says yes to staying with me how about that."

* What will happen next will tamara be ok with another person moving in with them*