Adoption Pt 2

While Tim is driving Lucy and Grace home, he was about to ask her a question, but he sees that she is sleeping so he just lets her sleep. 13 minutes later they reach home Grace was still sleep so Tim carries her inside and up to her room when he's done, he heads to he's room.

Tim: Damn she is heavy.

Lucy: you are the one feeding her so what do you think.

Tim: yeah, I didn't think about that hey that thing we talked about last month we still doing it.

Lucy: of course, we are she calls us "mom" and "dad" why would we not adopt her. wait you're not having second thoughts are you.

* She sits next to him on the bed*

Tim: of course, not she is amazing. 

Lucy: GOOD

Tim: "GOOD" what's that suppose to mean, and I have another question for you bb.

Lucy: Nothing and what's the question. 

Tim: Do you want to have a kid after we get married??

Lucy: What do you mean by that.

Tim: Like you know a "kid".

Lucy: Yeah, I have no problem with that.

*She said as she kissed, he's forehead and tells him good night*

*The next day*

Lucy and Tim wake up super early today was the day that grace finally belongs to them. They couldn't be more excited Grace had no idea and she thought today would be a normal Wednesday. So, they got up and got ready lucy went to Graces room to wake her up Grace would never wake up this time so they knew they would have some trouble. after a couple of minutes grace got up and got ready, she went to Lucy so she could get her hair done she kept asking where they were going and why they were so fancy on a Wednesday, but no one said a thing. finally, the left the house they had a 2-hour drive so for like 30 minutes Grace kept on asking where they were going but then soon gave up and went on to watching a show on her phone. After half an hour they stopped to get some food and soon went back to the road lucy, and Grace fell asleep, but Tim kept on driving. Half an hour later they were here and lucy woke up Grace and grace still didn't have any idea on where they were until they were walking up to the door and read the sign. Court house of Las angles. grace stopped and started to cry she finally had a family.

*4 hours later*

Lucy: YES, finally you are now a BRADFORD,

Tim: Yeah, how does it feel now that you belong to us.

Grace: It feels amazing but how come I got your last name before mom did

Lucy: Yeah Hun, how come.

Tim: Hey, calm down you'll have Bradford as a last name in 3 months.

Lucy: Mhm.

Grace: Do you guys think we can go get something to eat I spent 4 hours without eating I'm soooooo hungry.

Tim: Yeah, on the way back we can stop by somewhere.

Grace: Thx, Dad you want to bet on something

Tim: Yeah, what's that????

Grace: a race to the car, If I win, I get to choose where we eat and what we watch for movie night and if you win you get to choose where we eat and what we get to watch.

Tim: BET. Wait shake on it.

* They shake then they start to run Tim "let" Grace win, but we all know that he is just old. *

* Tim out of breath*. Tim: I let you win.

Grace: Yeah, of course Dad

Lucy: Tim enjoy the fact that you lost.

Tim: AGAIN, I LET HER WINNNNN!!!!

Lucy: of course, you did.

Grace: I think we should eattt, um red lobster.

Lucy: Yeah, that sounds good and what about the movie.

Grace: Oh yeah, um The Polar express.

Tim: The polar express it's not even Christmas why would we watch the polar express.

Grace: cause I WONNN!!

Lucy: A bet is a bet Tim.

Tim: Fine.

* They got in the car and put a GPS on so they can go to red lobster. Cause Grace won Tim let her choose what music they should listen to and of course she chose Beyonce. after 30 minutes they reached their location and went inside to eat. Grace chose the snow crab pasta with a mango smoothie, Lucy chose the same thing but with wine instead, and Tim chose Alfredo pasta with wine also. 20 mins later they were done eating, and they went home when they got home, they changed their cloths and watched polar express cause again she won. Soon they were done with the movie, and they headed upstairs to go to bed. In the middle of the night Grace heard a noise so she went downstairs to see what that was.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO GRACE AND WHO WAS IT???