The meet Pt 3

*After that talk Lucy and Tim shift ends and they take Grace home with them not knowing what tamara will say*.

Lucy: "hey Babe what do you think Tamara will say"'

Tim: " I think she will be fine with it she was fine moving to my house so I don't think nothing bad will happen".

Lucy: "Yeah your right".

Grace: " Um Lucy".

Lucy: "Yeah Kiddo".

Grace:" I just wanted to say thank you for not letting me go with some randos from off the streets".

Lucy: "Yeah no problem".

Tim: "Hey were here".

* They get out the car and head to the front door and halfway there Tamara comes out the house and sees them with someone and goes towards them*

Tamara: "Hey guys who's this" * she says that with a clam voice*

Lucy: "Hey T this is grace she will be staying with for while if that's fine."

Tamara: Yeahs that's fine welcome to the family Grace I have to go out with some friends sorry this was a short meeting".

Grace:" I'm happy to be here and that's ok I guess will see each other later than bye ;)"

Tamara: "well see you guys' later bye oh and Grace."

Grace: "Yeah"

Tamara: "play your music real loud on Saturday nights ok :)"

Lucy, Tim: "TAMARA!!!!!!"

Grace: " haha Ok"

* Tamara leaves and they head inside to show grace around and show her room*

Grace: " So this is what an average house looks like it's very nice I like it"

Lucy: "HUH? oh I forgot the way you grew up."

Tim: "Hey Kiddo you hungry?"

Grace: "yes, please and I'm allergic so some things do you want me to tell you?"

Tim: "Yes, please I don't want to accidentally kill you."

Grace: "Ha, So I'm allergic to fish, pork, strawberries, blueberries, goats, and kale."

Tim: "Alright now I know what not to feed you"

Lucy: "Um how about we go upstairs so I can show you your room and Tim can start on dinner."

*Lucy and Grace head upstairs to Graces new room and Tim starts on dinner after 30 mins dinner is done, he made some pasta, and he calls Lucy and Grace downstairs so they can eat right as they were about to eat tamara comes home and joins them to eat together. *

* WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??????