Halfway there part2

Grace pov
OMG I can't believe what my parents just said I can't see her bro I worked so hard to find my sister and they just said no, like why. I don't really care anyway I'll just go by myself.

*texts Jasmine(that's the sisters name)*
Jasmine: hey grace what did they say
Grace: they said yes I could go
Jasmine: great when??
Grace: how about tomorrow at like 2:00
Jasmine: Ok, let me tell my parents real quick I'll see you tomorrow.

*End of text*
Well I guess that's, that I know I'm going to be in huge trouble but it's worth it I get to meet someone who is actually my blood and not adopted blood but that's fine too. I mean I love Tim, Lucy, Tamara, and baby k I mean who would've thought that I would actually have a loving family like them. What I'm doing is going to really mess some things up but I just need to do this right?? Yeah I need to do this!!

End of Graces pov
Lucy pov
Lucy:Wow she was more calmer then I thought she would be
Tim: same I guess she just understands that what we are doing what's best for her
Lucy: yeah, I guess so.
Tim: ok, are you hungry cause I'm hungry
Lucy: what do you think😒
Tim: I'm think yes. What do want to eat, I could Order or I could cook??
Lucy: order something I don't want to deal with those dishes later I know you and Grace won't clean it up.
Tim: yes we willl ( in a lying squeaky voice)
Lucy: mhm

*12 minutes later*
Tim: babe, Grace the foods here
Grace: coming
Lucy: same just give me a minute

Grace: so what is baby k real name I've been dying to know
Tim: why can't you just wait until she is born.
Grace: because what if I want to make matching shirts and all her shirt says is "k"on it.
Lucy: aww match shirts
Tim: are you going to tell her or I'm I
Lucy: me since I came up with it
Grace: spill
Lucy: baby k name is Kaia Ryleigh Bradford
Grace: OMG that is such a cute name I love it. What do they stand for??
Lucy: Kaia means "life and pure."
Tim: and Ryleigh means "courageous".
Grace: cute. Well I'm done eating I'm head up stairs. Love y'all
Tim & Lucy: love you too

While cleaning up the table Lucy gets a call from someone. Lucy: hello?? Caller: is this Lucy Chen, Lucy: yes and this is??
Caller: oh sorry hi I'm jasmine. Lucy: jasmine who may I ask?? Caller: oh jasmine fisher
Lucy: ok jasmine fisher how can I help you. Caller: oh I was just calling to say I can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow. Lucy: what do you mean by that?? Caller: you know me you and Grace we are finally going to meet I cant wait!!
Lucy: oh yeah, sorry I can't wait either. Can I call you back tomorrow and did Grace say what time we are going to meet I kinda forgot.
Caller: yeah she did and it's no worries she said like around 2:00, Lucy: thanks bye now. Caller bye!!
*call ends*

Lucy: GRACELYN MAIRE WOLF-BRADFORD GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!
Tim: uh oh what happened
Lucy: I'm about to go to jail for attempted Murder that's what going to happened
Grace: yes??
Lucy: why did some girl named Jasmine say we were going to meet her tomorrow after we said no!!
Grace: huh
Lucy: don't try to play dumb with me you know what you did, and you went behind our backs and lied!!
Grace: ummm
Lucy: speak up now!!!
Grace: I'm sorry.
Lucy: no a " I'm sorry" is not going to cut it. You are grounded for 2 weeks. Give me that phone and that iPad and go to your room.
Grace: ok. I'm really sorry though I just wanted to meet her.
Lucy: no Grace what if this jasmine tried to take you huh?? What would you do???
Grace: idk
Lucy: see this is why we said no because we don't even know this girl and all the sudden she wants to meet you.
Grace: like I said before I'm really really sorry.
Lucy: room we can finish this tomorrow.
Grace: k, goodnight
Tim: night baby sleep well ok
* Grace headed upstairs Lucy and Tim didn't say anything until they heard a door close*
Lucy: can you believe her babe
Tim: nope
Lucy: how are you not mad right now she literally just went behind our backs and did something we said no too
Tim: cause I let you handle it and look she regrets it.
Lucy: omg how mean was I??
Tim: I think this  pregnancy hormones got you all wild.
Lucy: ANSWEF THE DAMN QUESTION!!!
Tim: AHHH, mean VERY mean. I mean I was even scared of you.
Lucy: we'll we both know Kaia will never be like that.
Tim: yeah( still scared)

*  Next day*
Grace pov
I spent the whole night crying I mean I didn't even know my mom could be that angry and it was so scary and I said sorry so many time I can't even count but today is the day I'm going to really apologize.

End of Grace pov
Lucy: morning. 😁
Tim: morning your not scary today
Lucy: boy hush.
Tim: sorry but are you going to talk to her or no??
Lucy: I don't know I'll wait for her to talk to me cause what she did that was really bad. I can't lose her again.
Tim: I know

*knock knock knock*
Lucy: come in
Grace: hi
Lucy: hi baby
Grace: I'm really really sorry for what I did I know it was dumb and bad I just wanted to meet someone that's like really my blood and not like adopted blood you know.
Lucy: no I don't but like Grace that was dumb and im sorry for yelling at you I could've just had a talk but I was just mad because all I thought in that moment was I can't lose you again.
Grace: ok next time I want to meet someone I'll let auntie Angela do a background check first.
Lucy: yeah. Come here
While they were hugging they heard someone cry who could it be
Grace: dad are you crying
Tim: no there's something in my eyes that's all.
Lucy& and Grace: mhm
Lucy: I love y'all but Grace you are still grounded.
Grace: I know I'll make baby clothes while I have no phone for 2 weeks. And put makeup on dad.
Tim: babe give her her phone back please
Grace why don't we start today. Come here pops
Tim: AHHH BABE GET HER SHE IS HURTING MY FACE.
Lucy: yeah no I have to go pee.

HI GUYS SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG I HAD TESTS AND I GOT IN TROUBLE SO I WASNT ABLE TO HAVE MY PHONE BUT IM BACK AND I NEED IDEAS TOO PLEASE AND THAT YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE. I WILL BE TRYING TO POST EVERY WEEK BUT I DONT KNOW ALSO I NEED IDEAS IM STILL WAITING ON AO3 TO EMAIL ME BACK SO SEE YOU LOVIES❤️❤️❤️