Taken Pt 1

As grace was headed downstairs, she heard 3 peoples voices it didn't sound like anyone she knew but she heard them say " Go upstairs and find her". "It's been too long," said a woman. grace stood still she was scared but she heard the people going upstairs so she ran back to her room and hid in the closet. her room was the first room of the hallway, so the 2 people went in there first and then went looking and said, "I think this is the room, go look in the closet". one of the men opened the closet door and said, "found her" and then he picked grace up covering her mouth making sure she couldn't scream for help, but she kept on moving and the men dropped her which led to her passing out. The men made their way downstairs with the unconscious girl in their hands. the woman saw her and said, "what the hell did you do I said alive not dead" "Boss she is alive she's just passed out she wouldn't stop moving she feel and hit her head" said one of the guys, "well good job idiots she's bleeding but we need to leave now let's go," said the women. her and the men left the house.  

It was morning time and Lucy and Tim were downstairs waiting on Grace to come down so they could eat dinner and leave for school and work. After 10 mins went by Lucy got worried.

Lucy: Tim she hasn't come down by this time she would of already came down.

Tim: she probably is trying to figure out what out fit to wear.

Lucy: yeah maybe but let me Just call her, GRACE!!!

*no respond*

Tim:GRACE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE

*still no respond*

Lucy: Thats weird im going to go check

Tim: Yeah i think we should

They head upstairs to graces room and they open the door and they dont see her

Lucy: Grace It not time for hide and seek we are going to be late

Tim: Yeah, listen to your mom grace.

Lucy: TIM!!

* Lucy sees blood on the floor next to the closet*

Tim: What

Lucy: that's blood

Tim: Oh No 

* They both walk up to the closet door and see nothing but only graces support stuff animal*

Lucy: Tim she's not here to check the other rooms.

Tim: on it you call Nyla and Angela ok.

*Tim leaves the room to go and check other rooms and he finds nothing. while he's doing that Lucy calls Nyla and Angela and tells them what happened. *

Lucy: Guys ya'll need to come here quick something happened to grace.

Angela, Nyla: What happened???

Lucy: Shes missing.

Nyla: Have you tried calling her cell phone. 

Lucy: Hold up Tims doing that right now.

*Tim calls graces phone and they hear the ringing next to her bed*

Lucy: Her phone is here; she wouldn't leave without her phone.

Angela, Nyla were on our way.

* When Angela and Nyla show up to Tim and Lucys how they head inside to see that Tim is trying to calm Lucy down*.

Tim: Shes going to be ok.

Lucy: How do you know Tim I mean who would take her she's just a child.

Tim: I don't know, but I promise I will find her ok.

Lucy: She is probably so scared, and she might even be...

Tim: No don't think like that she is fine.

Lucy: Tim THERE WAS BLOOD!!!

Tim: I know bb Angela and Nyla are going to find her ok.

Angela: Hey guys

Tim: Hey, let me go and show you what happen.

Angela: alright.

* Tim, Angela, Nyal, and Lucy head upstairs to see what happen while there trying to figure that out Grace wakes up from where she was kidnapped.

Grace: Hello???

Chole: Hi, do Grace remember me??

Grace: Yeah

Chole: well, that's good

Grace: What do you want from me???

Chole: Oh, poor little Grace you know what I want from you.

Grace: What???

Chole: My money that's what I want.

Grace: Well, is that why you killed my old parents

Chole: Sadly, yes and when I have my money you will be gone too.

Grace: What!!!

*Grace is poked with something that makes her fall asleep now we head back to Tim and Lucy*.

Lucy: See Nothing, Shes GONE * tears start falling down her face*

Nyla: Lucy Listen we are going to do everything in our power to find her ok. Bow do you guys have any cameras around the house??

Tim: Yeah 4

Nyla: Ok we are going to check to see if we see anything ok.

Lucy: Right, I have the app on my phone.

*As they look on Lucy's phone, they see 3 people show up to their house and unlock the door with something 10 minutes later they see them leave with Grace unconcise*.

Lucy: OH MY GOD!!!

Angela: OK now they got me even more mad.

Nyla: Lucy we are going to find her ok

Lucy: ok

* Tim gets a phone call from an unknown number, so he answers it*

Caller: Hello is this, Tim Bradford???

Tim: Yes??

Angela: Tim put it on speaker.

Tim: Oh yeah

Caller: We have Grace

Lucy: WHAT!!!!

Caller: Now that we have your attention, we have some things to rule out

Tim: And that is???

Caller: We need to know the code of something

Tim: and that is for what??

Caller: No, no, No. anymore questions Grace is running out of time

Lucy: Listen here you SON OF A BITCH YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME WHERE MY CHILD IS OR SO HELP ME GOD!!!!!

Caller: woops did I pop a vane that's too bad, like I said earlier Grace is running out of time Tick Tock.

Tim: Ok, ok well do what you want where's the code.

Caller: Now you're speaking my language from what I've known the code should be in Graces notebooks I don't know which one, but you have 4 hours to find it or you'll get a picture you don't want to see

* The caller hung up*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WILL THEY HAVE TIME TO FIND THE CODE TO LET GRACE FREE OR WILL THEY NEVER SEE HER AGIAN!!!!