Chapter Sixteen

Lua stared, mouth gaping at the muscular man in front of him. His eyes slowly trailed up and down, taking in the beautiful, chiseled sight. The dainty boy took a single step back, trying to get a full view. He didn't realize he had stepped off the curb and was falling backwards into the pick-up lane. With snake like reflexes, Mike Tyson snatched Lua's falling frame and pulled him towards his bulking chest, holding him firmly by the waist.

"Oh," Lua flushed at the sudden closeness, his hand now pressed against the man's chest, "you feel so...solid."

Mike Tyson allowed a grin to dance across his face as he exhaled a sigh of relief. The dainty boy didn't seem angry anymore, he was looking at him through his eyelashes in lust. Mike Tyson's gaze fell on Lua's mouth and watched as he impulsively licked his lips. A shudder ran through the bot, an involuntary reaction. He couldn't tell if it was from fear or attraction. He felt like he might just explode any minute. This wasn't like other times where he could be aroused by the mere sight of an attractive man; this was something completely different. Something more potent. Mike Tyson knew that all his pent up sexual frustration and lust came from the desire to touch this handsome, young boy - he needed to know what Lua tasted like. The image was burning into his retinas and he found it hard to pull away from their physical connection.

Lua blinked, instantly broken from the spell. Though Mike Tyson had the ripped, juicy body of any gay man's dreams, Lua noticed one...small... issue. He was still fucking short. Lua scoffed and turned up his nose, attempting to pull away from Mike Tyson's hold.

Mike Tyson frowned at his lover's change of mood. He just brutally peeled off his own face in the name of love and Lua seriously had the audacity to continue acting like a spoiled brat? "What'th your problem?" Mike Tyson lisped at his sulking boyfriend.

"You shapeshited but you couldn't be bothered to make yourself taller?" Lua bravely mocked, despite the tight hold Mike Tyson's rock hard arms had around his dainty frame. Mike Tyson tightened his grip in annoyance, stubbornly refusing to let Lua attempt to run off again. He wasn't anxious anymore. His insecurities melted away with his old body. Now he had the answers, and the man, he needed. Magic was real and he knew what he had to do. He had heard rumors before of a strange creature that could grant wishes. He just needed to go there and wish to be taller so Lua and him could have their happy ever after. His plan was fool proof.

Mike Tyson looked deeply into Lua's eyes and suddenly the boy was stricken with lust again. "I have a tholution," he spoke, not breaking eye contact, "do you trutht me?"

Everything inside of the dainty boy screamed. "Of course I don't fucking trust you," Lua shouted within himself, "you lied to me about everything!" But his mouth didn't open, he continued staring at Mike Tyson enchanted. Lua slowly nodded his head despite his internal protests and his stomach fluttered as he watched a lopsided grin cross Mike Tyson's face.