Chapter 7 Hey Yall (pt.2) UNO SICKNESS

Hey sugarplums, happy to see y'all again its been a while. I just want to warn everybody that it might take me a while to update this chapter because I'm planning on editing my other story including this one. So if you don't really like how the beginning turned out then I would suggest waiting until I add a new chapter. I really hope that this book doesn't bore you and I hope you could give me some ideas for a better plot. Anyways remember dates will be fucked up along with the slashers personality. Enjoy <3

===At the slashers house===
"Billy baby I'm sorryyy, please come back I didn't have a choice!" Stu screamed at the top of his lungs while Michael sneaked in another +4 in the uno stack. Freddy then glared at Michael considering how Freddy was right next to Michael.

"No, fuck all of you! I am not picking up 16 cards, THERE ARE ONLY 13 LEFT IN THE STACK ASSHOLE! Billy raged quit, leading to Michael having to pick up the rest of the Uno stack. Y/n and Chucky were rolling on the floor laughing whist Norman was crying in the corner because he didn't have any green left.

Y/N, I HATE YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU!!! Billy screamed like a girl while crying in the kitchen causing Y/n to slam her head on the table accidentally from laughing to hard. The bang was heard throughout the whole house, Freddy was surprised that Y/n didn't create a crack. Chucky started to laugh histaricly while Y/n was grabbing her head in pain.

"AHHH AHHH HAHAHA NAH WAY"!!! Freddy slammed himself into the wall dying of laughter, wheezing like a tea kettle. Why you ask? Michael had now just realized that Billy rage-quitted, meaning that Michael had to pick up 16 more cards plus the additional 4 Michael intended to give Freddy.

"KARMA ASSHOLE!" Chucky yelled at Michael causing everyone in the room to laugh even harder, Michael then plopped his fat, juicy, voluptuous
buttocks on the table and slouched. Norman even started to laugh along with everyone once he saw what happened, Michael finally had a taste of his own medicine.

"Ow ow my fucking head, I have a headache. My heart hurts, everything fucking hurts!" Y/n began to whine and scream whilst still laughing. Suddenly everyone in the room and in the kitchen heard the front door creek open carefully, which cause everyone in the living room and the kitchen to silence themselves. Then entering was a tall man with slicked back hair and a crisp, iron suit, he was possibility in his early 40s mid 30s but he was hot AS FUCK.

"What is going on here, I heard screaming, and why are there cards all over the floor. Freddy I told you to clean after yourself. Why is Billy in the kitchen with Stu crying. And why on earth is Michael sitting on top the coffee table, Micheal you're going to crash it!" The man spoke, annoyed. There was silence in the room, then suddenly broken by Billy blowing his nose loudly causing everyone to resume their hysterical laughter.

The mysterious man, confused, noticed a girl crouched down on the floor clutching her head in pain whilst also laughing hysterically. The man also noticed how awfully purple and swollen it had become. Was she another victim or was this Y/n? However if at all she was his next victim he would be upset to have no alternative but to eat the beautiful young lady sitting in front of him.

"HEY HANNI, NO TIME NO SEE AY!" Yep, it was definitely Y/n, only she called him that. Hannibal looked at her with sympathy, never taking his eyes off of the giant purple knot on her forehead. Poor girl probably didn't even realize it.

"Norman could you please explain to me what happened here." Hannibal looked at Norman with sincere and calming eyes but Norman looked at him with an expression Hannibal hadn't seen on the man before, he was smiling yet smirking. Everyone laughed ever harder and to the man, everyone had lost their mind.