Chapter 25 I Heard....

Y/n stabbed her fork at a pancake piece she had cut up. Will was kind enough to make Y/n pancakes even though she never would eat breakfast.

Unbeknownst to her Will stared at her in silence, watching her play with her food. He pursed him lips and took a bite of his scrambled eggs.

Will tried clearing his throat which caught the attention of Y/n as she looked up from her plate, setting the fork down before just starring at her pancakes which were getting cold.

"Y/n, if you don't like them then just say so." Will tried soothing Y/n to which she replied with a shake of her head.

"I've just never eaten breakfast before and I guess I'm just not used to this routine." Y/n said, still keeping eyes on her food.

One of Will's dogs approached Y/n and sniffed her hand, smelling bacon residue on her fingers. Only then did she look away from her plate, smiling before giving the dog her last piece of bacon.

Will smiled softly at their interaction but shook his head and cleared his throat once more. "Y/n I know how things are different now but there are something's that I have to talk to you about."

Y/n now petting the dog's head looked at Will, confused as to what he was talking about.

"For starters, we'll be waking up at the same time we did this morning every day, the dogs will be fed and taken out when you're in the shower." Y/n listened carefully to Will as more dogs became approaching her.

"Also for obvious reasons," Will sighed before continuing, "I'll have to drive you to school, meaning that everyone is going to know that I'm taking care of you." Y/n frowned after hearing that yet she wasn't all that bothered considering how graduation was not even 2 weeks from now.

(I know that is wrong but for the sake of the story it's 2 weeks from now)

"Oh and also Y/n, the principal and all of your other teachers know what happened and know that you are under my care till graduation." Y/n nodded before looking at the time, 7 minutes till the both of them had to leave.

"Go get your bag and wait on the car, I'll be out with you in a bit." Will ordered to which Y/n did exactly that.

===Time Skip===
Will parked his car in front of the school, he looked at Y/n who was zoned out, staring at the radio which was playing the newest reports of a potential killer on the loose, their fist victim being Y/n's father.

'And now back to Kathy, Kathy what can you tell us about the situation of what happened here in S/n (state name).'

'Well Charles, I'm over here at F/n's residence where it appears as though the owner has been murdered, the police say that there is only one potential suspect Y/n L/n who has been founded not guilty. More on tonight's program, I'm Kathy signing off-'

Will immediately shut off the radio, and turned to face Y/n who had a disgusted look on her face.

"What the fuck is their problem, can't they just leave me the fuck alone! Why the fuck is the press in my goddamn business, and what the fuck are they doing at my house." Y/n shouted, forgetting that Will was in the car.

"Look I know you're upset but, remember, you're the one who told the cops that some kind of monster broke into your house and mauled him." Will said sarcastically adding sass to his tone.

"We're not going over this shit again now are we Will!" Y/n yelled at Will who threw his arms up in defeat resting his head on his thumb and index finger while listening to Y/n.

"I know what I saw ok, I saw this fucking huge ass monster with red or orange fucking eyes which isn't even humanly possible but the point is he looked at me and growled! I'm mean I'm sorry who the fuck does that because no human or serial killer in their right mind would growl like that (unless it would be a furry) but that thing wasn't human it wasn't an animal it was a fucking monster!"

Will began to doze off before being hit on the shoulders by Y/n.

"Are you even listening to me!" Y/n shouted at him.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just resting my eyes." Will said as he resumed back into his past position.

"Oh yeah, then what the fuck did I just say." Y/n deadpanned and focused on Will who was trying his best not to snore.

" Some thing about monsters and Furrys and like growling or some like that." Will began slurring his words not even bothering to comfort Y/n.

Out of anger Y/n grabbed her bag and looked at her phone, 7:56, the bell rings in 4 minutes. Y/n opens the car door and slammed it shut which woke up Will.

Y/n stormed to the front of the car to where Will could see her, he rolled down his window and called out for her.

"Hey, where are you going!" Will called out to which Y/n replied by flicking him off and walking inside the school building, not giving a fuck at what people were thinking of her as she walked to her locker and grabbing her notebooks.

Even though she tried her best to ignore everyone she heard some comments that came from other students and their friends about what happened that night.
"I heard she killed him"
"I heard that she only did it for his money"
"Does that mean she's rich now"
"Did you see her in the car with that hot librarian"
"Yeah, I heard that he's paying her to give her blowjobs during lunch"
"Gulp gulp"
"Does this mean we have to be nice to her now"
"Fuck no, once a whore always a whore"
"How much do you think she got payed to blow him"
"Probably doing it for free"
"Haha"

===Time Skip to first period===
As the boring lesson kept going on and on Y/n rested her face on her hand while staring blankly at the whiteboard.

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket, it was the slasher sluts.

Billy Boy: Y/NNNNNN MY LITTLE HUNNY BUNCH SUGAR PLUM PUMI UMPI UMPKIN YOUR MY SWEETIE PIE.

Stewy Griffin: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, California, Colorado Connecticut...

Just Freddy: Shut tf up holly shit

Hanni the Canni: 'Holy'

Y/n smiled to herself before putting her phone back in her pocket, only for her phone to vibrate once more.

She pursed her lips before asking her teacher to go to the bathroom which she allowed.

How is she going to tell them how she can't see them till her 18th?