Chapter 14 Where Is She

Chapter 13 was supposed to be a lucky chapter, oh well

Her phone began to blow up like crazy, Y/n tried to ingnore their frantic messages, blocking out the horrendous noises by turning off her notifications. The pain corsed through her body as she looked down at her naked body. Blood dripped onto the floor from her knee thighs, Y/n groaned in frustration and in pain, not bothering to try and clean herself up. She was in to much pain to even do so.

Despite turning off her notifications, her phone began to vibrate on the wooded floor. First Hannibal, then Micheal, then Freddy and even Chucky.

Turns out that Michael had told the others about how Y/n was being abused my her father and how he was sceptical about how her father would reacted to his daughter not being home for the whole day.

===With The Slashers===
"Why isnt she picking up, what if Michael was right and he killer her." Stu began to pace around the dinning room while Tiffany was copying Y/n's number in their phone, trying every possible way to contact her.

Pennywise was boucing his leg up and down while sitting on the couch with Freddy who was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "Thats it, she must be asleep. Freddy go into the dreamworld and try and find Y/n." Billy suggested.

Freddy didn't waste anytime, he disappeared into his own world before anyone could interfere with Billy's request, suddenly Pennywise snapped.

"He knows, the kid knew about this but didn't say anything. Its his fault." Pennywise pointed a finger at Norman. "He saw the bruises on Y/n, he knew that sending her home was a bad idea! He didn't say anything though, I should just kill him now and find Y/n myself!"

Norman had tears falling down his cheeks and began hyperventilating, spitting out random sentences that no one could comprehend. Glen tried his best to sooth him while Michael and Hannibal held Pennywise back from attacking Norman, which resulted in Hannibal being flung into the wall.

Chucky was bitting his lip while sitting on the counter, despite thinking that Y/n was annoying he did enjoy her company and thought of her as a friend. Everyone however was infatuated with Y/n, worried about her wellbeing.

It might be a misunderstanding and everyone was just exaggerating. Maybe Y/n's phone died and it took a while for her phone to charge. Maybe Y/n was in fact asleep and Freddy would report to the others shortly. Maybe Y/n didn't have her phone with her and was taking a shower. Maybe she was out shopping at this time and didn't bring her phone with her.

There were many possibilities that could cause Y/n to not get the chance to anwser her phone. However Michael had to bring up the fact that he was worried about Y/n for everyone to explode in chaos. Michael had a very good instinct and was right about almost everything, so once he had a gut feeling that something was off everyone would take his word for it. They would never doubt his instincts.

===With Freddy===

Twirling his gloved hand, Freddy was impatiently leaning against the boiler room walls. He'd been waiting for more that 15 minutes, dont ask why he was scared of lose her because even he himself didn't know the answer.

Y/n was just a random fucking girl that was added to a group chat then suddenly everyone is all gaga over you. Its fucking pathetic but its how everyone feels. What is it that she is so special, out of everyone in the entire fucking planet they had to choose her. It's like was the main character in a shitty book.

A presence was felt within the dream realm, despite Freddy being pissed off, he couldn't comprehend who had entered his layer. Freddy was soon teleported directly behind a shaken Y/n, quickly grabbing her by the waist before she could fall.

"Freddy, what am I doing here?" Y/n asked in a daze. Freddy was on the verge of snapping.

"Y/n what the FUCK happend!? We were so FUCKING worried about you! You didn't pick up our call, our messages! We thought you died or some shit!" Freddy slammed Y/n against the wall out in frustration, only to retract his position once he realized what happend.

"Your coming with me, DONT bother fighting." Freddy wrapped a hand around Y/n's waist and placed her arm beside his neck, barely realizing that she wasn't fully clothed.

Before Y/n had arrived into the dream realm, she had little energy to pick herself up and put on proper night wear before going to bed. A slight possibility being that she cried herself to sleep cause of the bloodshot look in her eyes.

Freddy formed a nearby bench that was easy enough for Y/n to sit on. Freddy crouched down to her level once she sat down. "Y/n, look. You won't hear me say this ever again but, im sorry for what has happened to you." He held her hand in his, the glove gazing her skin lightly.

"What your going through is something that many have gone through and are still in that situation. Y/n its not right and it needs to stop starting now. I know it doesn't seem like I do but I care about you, alright, I care about a whiney, clingy, hormonal bitch. I love you Y/n, and so do the others." His words were sincere which was surprising to Y/n, Freddy had never been this caring before but Y/n enjoyed it.

"Also one more thing." Freddy paused before going to his normal self , "If you repeat this to anyone who lives in that fucking house I won't hesitate to slit your throat." Freddy waved one of his blades in Y/n's direction which made her laugh, causing a chuckle to come out of Freddy as well.

"Alright now, your staying with us. The rest are bout ready to lose their shit if I don't report back to them about you. Don't ask me for what reaspn, ask Michael, bastards got the best reflexes outa all of us." Freddy hoisted Y/n up from her seat, holding her hand whist the boiler room morphed into the familiar residence of the Slasher house.

Despite Y/n hearing that the place was in chaos with everyone worried, there was no one to be seen making Y/n wonder where everyone was. She glanced at Freddy who took off his fedora and placed it on the coat rack before sitting on the couch, patting the spot right next to him.

Y/n gladly sat down before Freddy turned on the TV to watch anything that would cut time off till everyone knew of their arrival back. Y/n was very tired at this point, not getting a good night sleep and the current time being 2 in the morning. She rested her head on Freddy's shoulder without realizing that she was drifting off into slumber.

Freddy tensed up at the contact he was receving but soon relaxed and even pulling Y/n closer so she could get comfortable.

Even though Freddy was a complete asshole he had a soft spot for the girl and it didn't bother him to have a friendship with her. Despite being a dream demon it was nice to relax once in a while, maybe he could settle down for retirement?

Freddy began to go into a slumber of his own which he hasn't experience in quite some time.

With Y/n on his shoulder and the TV at a low volume, it was a cozy area to have a nice nap for the time being. Freddy didn't know where all the others went but they must be doing something important or were contemplating whether or not they should kill that son of a bitch.

Before Freddy could drift off to sleep he felt a tug at his feet, groaning he looked down to see little Glen/Glenda with teary eyes. Glen/Glenda pointed at Y/n then to Freddy and then to himself. Freddy rolled his eyes before picking the lifelike doll and placing him on Y/n's lap, Glen/Glenda was more than happy to have had Y/n's arms Immediately wrap around his tiny body.

It seems as though everyone seemed to be obsessed with Y/n, even the child. Freddy didn't mind, as long as no body were to interrupt him from his bonding time with Y/n. Pulling her closer all 3 of them lay on their side on the couch, comforting each other.

Very Relaxing