just normal morning routines - R.Z

The bathroom was a stage for the impromptu morning spectacle, with Rachel armed with a hairdryer and Y/N, the seductive songstress, turning the shower into her private concert hall. The sultry beats of Selena Gomez's "Good For You" filled the air, and Y/N's voice dripped with sensuality, making it impossible for Rachel to focus on anything other than the steamy performance.

Rachel, glancing nervously at the camera, attempted to introduce some semblance of normalcy. "Hey, everyone! Just your typical morning chaos with my talented – and lively – girlfriend," she said, her voice competing with Y/N's sultry vocals.

Y/N, wrapped in nothing but a towel, emerged from the shower with a mischievous grin, her movements fluid and hypnotic. "Well, well, look who's stealing the spotlight!" she teased, twirling the hairbrush like a provocative microphone, hips swaying to the rhythm of the music.

As Y/N playfully brushed her teeth and combed her wet hair, she couldn't resist turning the bathroom into her personal stage. With a theatrical flourish, she let the towel fall to the ground, revealing her silhouette in all its glory. "Sorry, folks, VIPs only for this part of the show," she winked, leaving Rachel momentarily stunned.

The camera, obediently facing away from Y/N, captured Rachel's reaction. Fans, now even more intrigued, flooded the comments section with a mix of laughter and wild speculation.

"Why is Rachel blushing so much? Is there a hidden romance we don't know about?" one fan wrote.

Rachel, struggling to maintain composure, laughed nervously. "No romance, just a live stream gone wild. Anyway, back to the beauty routine!"

As Y/N continued her bathroom cabaret, singing and dancing with a seductive flair, Rachel found herself unable to tear her eyes away. Murmuring to herself, she tried to quell the rising heat. "Come on, Rachel, focus! It's just a live stream, you can handle this."

But Y/N, the playful provocateur, had other plans. She approached Rachel, her movements sensuous, and whispered in her ear, "Enjoying the view, babe?"

Rachel, now fully flustered and struggling to keep her horny impulses in check, stammered, "I, uh, well, it's certainly... captivating."

Y/N chuckled, her laughter dripping with mischief. "Captivating is an understatement, sweetheart." She moved closer, tracing a teasing finger along Rachel's jawline.

In a bold move, Y/N decided to elevate the mischief. With a sly smile, she began a fully naked dance show for Rachel's eyes only. The camera, still facing Rachel, caught glimpses of Rachel's widening eyes and flushed cheeks. The comments section exploded with a mix of shock, laughter, and longing.

Rachel, overwhelmed, turned to the camera. "Okay, folks, uh, technical difficulties again! We'll be right back – hopefully with fewer surprises."

As the live stream ended abruptly, leaving fans in suspense, Rachel found herself in the bathroom with a smirking Y/N. "Couldn't resist a little mischief, could you?" Rachel teased, attempting to regain control.

Y/N, wrapping her arms around Rachel, whispered seductively, "Who said mornings had to be ordinary?" The duo shared a knowing look, fully aware that their unexpected escapade had left a lasting impression on fans, who were now left clamoring for more glimpses into the playful and sensual world of Rachel and Y/N.