first time meeting him

Remember me? Boss said grinning

"..M....Master Chaikamon..." The man said with a trembling voice.

Well done, I'm surprised you remembered. And you're that fucking bustard who betrayed my father, am I correct? Boss point at him then toses his hair back in frustration.

Sir Chaikamon, I didn't have a choice!
They were going to kill me, the man continues shaking kneeling afraid of Boss's reaction.

Perhaps he escaped those people who wanted to kill him, but now how can he escapes Boss. He is furious, if he can describe, it's like he can see smoke coming out of his ear with red eyes...

"What language are you speaking right now, because it's sounds like bullshit?"
Boss grab his jaw then thug it roughly.

I am telling the truth, Sir Chaikamon please forgive me...." The man beg for his dear life.

What do you take me for, an idiot?"
Boss looks down at him wanting to punch his face but he's trying his best not to yank him away with a kick.

"No sir Chaikamon, He begs, bowing at him that he's telling the truth. But Boss doesn't care, he can't support someone who can't keep their tongue inside their mouth for a simple threat, for him it's a huge betrayal.

Why the fuck are you lying to me.
You're a liar Victor, and I fucking hate lairs. But you know what I hate the more than liars, Rats. And do you know what I do to rats? I kill them, very slowly and painfully. Boss catches his collar and speak so coldly right infront of his eyes.

Sir Chaikamon please let me explain, I needed the money " when the man wanted to explain, Boss didn't care about anything right now he cuts him off...

Ssshhhh save it for the Devil. Speaking of which, when you get there will you give him my regards. "Boss gave him a killing look.

For now all Victor can do is to pray for a miracle to save him from Boss's grip he's fucked up right now with no escape.

Phone ringing...

"Are you fucking kidding me? "Boss yelled when he saw someone calling his line to interrupt him.

Boss: WHAT?

Harry: Boss, where are you?

Boss: Babycakes, how are you?

Harry: Answer the question, Boss!!

Boss: ..uh.....you see, I was getting the train-

"HELP, HE'S GOING TO KILL ME " Victor said shivers at Boss cold behaviour.

Boss: SHUT THE FUCK UP, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M ON THE BLOODY PHONE!!

Boss turns and kick him he fall on the ground whining, he can deal with other things right now..

Boss: Sorry about that..

Look, I'm kinda in the middle of something right now, can I call you back?"Boss said.

Harry: No, I have something important to tell you. It's about Luca Bensonn.

Boss just gets angry just for hearing that dickhead name.

Boss: what has that bustard done this time?