Do you think we are too late.

Boss : Get out!!

Keira : You'll regret the day you rejected me.

Boss..

God, she's a crazy woman I just want to go home to noeul.

***

Boss : Harry?

Harry : Hey Man, is everything alright?

Boss : No, not really.

Harry : I was just dropping some paperwork off for your Dad. Would you like me to drive you home so you can tell me about it in the car? That's if you want to, ofcourse.

Boss : Yes, thank you.

Harry : It's no problem, let's go.

*

Harry : You're worrying me now, can you please tell me what's wrong? Did something happen to Noeul?

Boss : No, it's about that crazy bitch Keira.

Harry : Oh God, what has that nut-job done now?

Boss : She told me she's pregnant with my child.

Harry : YOU GOT HER PREGNANT!?

Boss : Fuck, No! At least I don't think so.

Harry : You don't think so.

Boss : I'm like 99% sure she's lying so I'll date her.

Harry : What about that 1% that thinks she's telling the truth?

Boss : I know even though she did drugged me that night, but am still pretty sure she's lying about the pregnancy. Fuck! I just can't remember anything about that night.

Harry : Hey, it's gonna be alright. Like you said, she's more than likely lying so you'll date her and she's so stupid to think she can trap you with a child.

"So anyway"Did you and Noeul make up?

Boss : Something like that.

Harry : Are you dating him now or what?

Boss : Not yet, we're uh just a thing.

Harry : A thing? Sounds serious.

Boss : Shut up, you know what I mean.

Harry : So, are you going to ask him to be your boyfriend?

Boss..

My Boyfriend. I like the sound of that..I can't wait for Noeul to be my boyfriend officially. The idea of having him as Mine fills me with this sense of happiness and fulfilment.

Harry : Awe, you're blushing, I don't think I've ever seen you blush.

Boss : I am not, it's just hot in here.

Harry : Haha Relax, badboy, your secret is safe with me...I'm actually proud of you, Boss.

Boss : You are?

Harry : Ofcourse I am, you've accepted who you are and you're no longer afraid to stand up for what you believe in. That takes alot of guts and bravery.

Boss : Thank you, Harry.

Harry : For what?

Boss : For supporting me and believing in me, for being there for me when I needed you the most, and for being my best friend.

Harry : You're welcome.

Boss : Can we stop off at a bakery on the way home, I want to get something for Noeul.