I just want to take care of you.

Melanie starring at the screen of her phone looking at noeul's picture and talking to herself..

  Melanie : I miss your sweet cute little face so much noeul, wherever you are I hope you're okay.

I hope you'll forgive me someday......I know you only loves me as a friend but I can't help it, I know your mother paid me to make you fall inlove with me but the true is I'm already inlove with you
and I hope someday you'll notice it and give us a try...

             **At the basement**

Boss : Hey, I brought you something to eat!

Noeul : Thank you Boss.

Boss : God! noeul, how many times do you want me to say this huh?

Do I have to punish you for thanking me always before you will stop saying the damn word "thank you"

Noeul : Huh! So what do you want me to say" when you does something for me .

Boss : hmm....Well okay I will think about what to replace with the word thank you later" so here eat.

Noeul : Mmm..

Boss : Enjoying that right?

Noeul  : Yes, actually it's really delicious Boss.

Boss : Hmm that good to know you're enjoying that.

So tell me since you been in here for awhile now, do you have any particularly person that you have missed.

Noeul : Yeah, I have really missed my friend so much.

Boss : And who is that?

Noeul : Actually she's my bestfriend.

Boss : She.?

Noeul : Yes, why don't you have any female friends?

Boss : well actually no! they always turns to want something more from me.....so I quit been friends with girls.

So tell me.....Are you sure you guys are just friends and nothing more.

Noeul : there's no "just" we're friends.

Boss : Why?... Is she not beautiful enough for you to like her more than friends. 

Noeul : well she's actually very beautiful and caring too......but the thing is she's not my type"

Boss : Really" then what is your type then.

Noeul : hmm......uh...Well..!

Boss : Okay let do this" let play a game.

Noeul : which game is that?

Boss : It's never have I ever" we asked each other questions then each of us have to answer honestly or take a shot.

Noeul : You want me to drink Alcohol?

Boss : No, I will bring you some lemonade......but it's won't be bad to see  how you will react when you're drunk.

Noeul..

You don't really want to know..

Noeul : But why do you want us to play this game?

Boss : Because I want to get to know you more.

Noeul : You want to know me more?

Boss : Ofcourse I do.

Noeul started blushing of Boss words.

            ** Sometime later**