Look at me like you did before.

The Cobra's Warehouse

Kai is one of the gang member of the cobras..

Kai : Boss doesn't deserve to be a member of The Cobras after what he's done!

Harry : What exactly has he done apart from stop his family from murdering an innocent boy?

Kai : That boy is far from innocent, he's An Bensonn.!

Harry : So what if he's an Bensonn, he's nothing like them! Why do you think Boss fell in love with him?

Kai : Oh please, don't give me that bullshit, we both know Boss doesn't love him.....Boss's infatuation with Noeul is just a phase and it'll be over before you know it.

Harry : It's not just a phase, it's love!

Kai : whatever it is, it doesn't change the fact that Boss is a traitor.

Harry : Boss is not a traitor!

Kai : He let his so called boyfriend shoot his father so they could run away together! If that's not being a traitor, I don't know what is!

Harry : Noeul didn't shoot Boss's father so they could escape, he did it to save not only his own life, But Boss's as well.

Kai : What the fuck are you talking about?

Harry : Boss's father was going to kill Boss and Noeul.

Noeul didn't have a choice, it was either Boss's Dad or himself and Boss.

He was going to murder his own son because of his relationship with Nouel!...so if anyone's a traitor, it's was him.

Kai : You're lying, he wouldn't do that, he wouldn't try to kill his own son!

Harry : I'm telling the truth, aren't I, Mrs Chaikamon? I think it's about time you tell The Cobras the truth.

I think they deserve to know what really happened between your husband and your son.

Meanwhile

Boss..

After I had finished grocery shopping. I took a taxi to the mansion. I have pack Some clothes for Noeul and I, as well as some belongings of Mine I'm gonna miss this bedroom.

Fraca : Boss?!

Boss..

Oh shit.

Meanwhile

Melanie : Noeul, are you okay?

Noeul : I'm fine, leave me alone.

Melanie : I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong.! What happened, Noeul?

I'm your best friend, you can talk to me, noeul.

Melanie tried to touch noeul's shoulder to encourage and reassured him.

Noeul : Don't fucking touch me! Stay the fuck away from me I don't want to hurt you.

Melanie : I know you Noeul, and I know you'd never hurt me.

Noeul : You don't know me! You think you know me but you don't! You think I'm this normal, sweet, innocent boy who's nothing like my family but you are wrong!

Melanie : Noeul, What are you talking about?

Noeul : I fucking shot someone, Melanie! I pulled a gun out, cocked it and shot someone three times! If I can do that like it's nothing God knows what else I'm capable of!