Just the truth.

Noeul..

Wait is that a car? I rush to the window to look out at the car speeding up. Boss must be back already I go to wave at him but then get a glimpse at who's in the drivers seat. Wait that not Boss....it's his father. His parents must've come back early because of the break in at the warehouse last night. I need to get myself back to the basement, right now!

**Meanwhile**

Boss..

I slam my foot down onto the accelerator and speed through the traffic luckily I know these city streets like the back of my head from when I use to rally drive. I must've gone through about two red lights by now but I don't fucking care.

All I care about is Noeul and making sure he's safe. I don't even want to think about what my father will do to him if he gets back to the Mansion before I do. I try to focus on noeul, I think about the softness of his skin and sound of his voice.

Anything to distract me from the fact I'm driving at over bomph which is the fastest I've driven in two years. My heat is racing and I'm gripping the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles are turning white. I'm coming, noeul....I'm coming, just hold on.

*****

I reach home and rush out of the car, No-No-No! THAT'S MY FATHERS CAR?
NO I have to rush to the basement.

**At the basement**

Pa : Get the fuck up you son of a bitch! I've had it up to here with your lies and stiff-necked pride! You've done nothing but cause a rift between my son and I!
You can't separate me from my son, I'll make sure of it.

Noeul : W-what do you mean.

Pa : This is the end of the line, noeul.

Noeul..

Boss Dad just pull out his gun and pointed it out on me.

What? no! no! he can't kill me, Boss where are you please.

Pa : My God, I've waited so long for this! It time for me to end your miserable, pathetic life! See you in hell, Noeul Bensonn!

Noeul..

Boss just rush inside and stood infront of me...never been so happy to see him.

Boss : DAD! STOP!

Pa : What the fuck are you doing, Boss!? Get out of the way and let me put a bullet through his skull.

Boss : No, Dad! You can't kill him!

Pa : Why the hell not!?

Boss : BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!

Pa : W-what!.......what the fuck did you just say!

Boss : I'm sorry, father, did I fucking stutter? I said I love him.

Pa : My apologies son, but you can't possibly expect me to believe that? You're only saying that to stop me from killing him, I'm not an idiot, Boss. I know my son well enough to know that he isn't a faggot.

Ma : Your father is right. You have never liked boys and you never will so stop trying to take us for fools!

Boss : I swear on my life, I'm telling you the truth! Just because I didn't like boys before doesn't mean I don't like them now. I love this boy with every fibre of my being. He doesn't just hold every fear and every broken piece of me, he completes me.

So don't you fucking dare tell me that I'm lying or that I'm only saying this to try save his life. I'm telling you this because I want to know how deeply and underniably I am inlove with him!