I Can't leave him.

Boss : So did you like it, how was it?

Noeul : it was perfect, Boss..better than I could've imagined.

Uh...N-Not t-that I've ever imagined making out with you or anything.

Boss : Don't worry about it, I can't say that I haven't ever thought about kissing you.

Noeul : Did I meet your expectations?

Boss : You defined my expectations.

Noeul : I'm glad.

Boss : You never answered my question through.

Noeul : What question?

Boss : When I asked if you wanted to be with me.

Noeul : I think that kiss answered your question perfectly.

Boss : I don't know, I might need more convincing.

Noeul : You're insatiable, Boss chaikamon.

Boss : Only when it comes to you....but as much as I want to sit outside and make out with you all night I think we should go inside. It's getting cold and I want you to have something to eat before you go to sleep.

Noeul : That sounds good to me.

**

Boss : Is that good?

Noeul : Mhm.

Boss : You're adorable, you know that?

Noeul started blushing shyly.

Boss : Would you like me to read to you?

Noeul : Really, you'd do that again?

Boss : Ofcourse I would. I'd do anything if it meant I could spend more time with you.

Noeul : Thank You,...I mean I can kiss you if you want for the thank you 😊

Boss : Haha You're so cute noeul, it's okay. I'm sure all of that kissing worn you out, come sit with me.

Boss..

Noeul and I settle down next to each other on the mattress with our backs against the wall. As I've mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of reading but it makes noeul happy so I'm not complaining. And I honestly spending time with him.

Boss : Are you sitting comfortably?

Noeul : Yes, just read the damn book already.

Boss : Alright, sassy boy.

Noeul..

Boss picks up the book and finds where I've read up to. I can't get over how handsome he looks when he's concentrating. What am I saying, this man would look handsome doing just about anything.

I must be the luckiest person on earth. I don't think he knows just how grateful I am for him and how much I appreciate everything he's done for me.

Boss : You can sit closer to me, you know? I don't bite.

Noeul : I hope that's not true.

Boss : Don't tempt me, Noeul. Or you won't be getting any sleep tonight.

Noeul..

Oh my...

Boss : Are you going to sit closer to me or not?

Noeul : I...uh, erm....yeah.

Boss..

I love how easy it is to get him all hot and flustered, you can tell he's definitely not had much experience with men.