Make love to me.

I started kissing him with so much passion the wetness of his lips and feel of his tongue against mine drives me wild and all I can think about is kissing every inch of his skin. I push him against the walls, doors and anywhere we find ourselves, our blazers lay on the stairs, our clothes carelessly tossed over the banister railing.

Our lips are pressed together in an unbreakable kiss, our hands pulling at each others clothing I am completely lost in the heavenly taste of noeul's lips. I don't even recall us going into my bedroom. But I want to taste more than just his lips.

I want to taste his neck, his torso,his nipple, his sexy flat stomach his everything. I want to feel the heat radiating from his skin and his body shaken against mine. I want his eyes to roll back into his head and his body to shaken under mine.

Boss : You have amazing legs, you know that?

Noeul : Oh, stop it.

He sure knows how to make me all shy........with just simple words.

Boss : They're so soft.

Noeul..

Boss caresses my waist and brushes his lips against my neck, making my skin prick with goosebumps.

Boss : You're not use to being touched, are you?

Noeul : What makes you think that?

I reply as calmly as possible, trying to keep my composure although my heart is racing and I feel like every part of my body is on fire.

Boss : You get goosebumps whenever I touch you. Even if it's something as simple as my hand brushing against your thigh. And don't think I can't hear you whinge when I stop touching you when we're kissing.

Noeul : I do not whinge.

Boss takes his hands off me and a small, desperate sign escapes my lips.

Noeul : I have never made that noise before in my life.

Boss : Haha, you're adorable.

Noeul : Did you just squeeze my ass.

Boss : Maybe.

Noeul : Do it again.

Boss : Fuck! Noeul.....you're going to be the death of me.

Noeul : And you're the death of me.

Boss..

Noeul giggles, making the hairs on my arms stand on ends. I can tell he has a wild side, a part of him which craves excitement and danger. An unforeseeable darkness inside him which he gets from his parents no doubt.

A part of me wants to see it and the other part doesn't. Nobody knows what he's truly capable of and I don't know if that scares me or turns me on. Right now, it's turning me on. God, noeul, what am I going to do with you?

Fuck, everything about him turns me on so much, I want him so badly.

Boss : I want you. I want all of you.

Noeul : I'm Yours....make love to me, Boss.

Boss : It would be an honour.

I lay him down on my bed and position myself on top of him, kissing his lips slower with a deep sexual yearning. I follow the kiss with a series of kisses across his jaw to his earlobe which I bite playfully. I then kiss down his neck, peppering it in hard, feverish kisses, my lips sticking to his hot skin.

Noeul slowly run his fingers through the back of my hair as I start to bite and suck eagerly on the tender skin just under his jaw. He gasps breathlessly into my ear, sending chills down my spine and making my skin prick with goosebumps. I bring my lips back to his, tracing the outline of his mouth with the tip of my tongue before kissing him.