who's this boy

Are you sure you kidnapped the right person?

Pa just began to get angry of me asking that. Ofcourse I kidnapped the right person he said.

Pa : He was in the same car we have been tracking for months, it's definitely him.

Your father seems to believe this Luca boy is putting on an act so we will feel sorry for him and let him go. Ma said reasoning with Pa.

Pa : He has the tattoo, Boss, I'm certain it's him. He's just trying to fool us by acting all innocent, but I know an Bensonn bustard when I see one.

I crossed my arms trying to reasoning with what Pa just said because judging of how Luca is, anything can be possible with him right at this moment.
I guess now he's praying for his dear life at the basement as we speak.

Boss : I'll be the judge of that Pa.
Take me to him.

"""

The moment we got to the basement I got shocked and my eyes widen immediately. I have only seen Luca Bensonn a few times. But I remember his face well enough to know that this boy is NOT Luca Bensonn.

Boss..

The moment my eyes landed at him my mind started to check him out ...he is small, not only in height but in body size, no muscle or tone. He sits tied to a chair in the middle of the basement, his legs pressed firmly together, shaking slightly.

His hands are resting on his knees, trembling and grinning the fabric of his trouser. I notice the beads of sweat on his hairline and the tears on his cheeks which glisten in the dim lighting.

He doesn't even look up as we enter the basement, he keeps his head down and fixed to the floor. Almost as if he's afraid to make eye contact.

If I was tied to a chair infront of five members of the most powerful and fear gang in Thailand, I did feel the same. I was suddenly overwhelmed with a unexplainable feeling of anger.

Who is this boy and what the fuck is he doing in our basement? But what angers me the most is the fact that he isn't Luca Bensonn.

That bustard is still out there taking what's ours, going about the city like he owns it. He should be the one tied to a chair in our basement, not this Sad boy. And I don't even know why but watching this sad boy been tied to a chair really pisses me off.

Boss : WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!

Ma : what are you talking about?

I got really pissed when,"Ma asked me that..."Luca Bensonn? where the hell is he?! I asked.

Pa : Don't you speak to your mother like that. Luca Bensonn is the one sitting right infront of you.

Boss : THAT'S NOT HIM!

Ma : Boss, calm down!

I got to know I was really angry and couldn't even control my anger. I tried to calm myself down, That's not him Ma. I said !!

Pa : It's has to be him, who else would be be in that car?

Fraca : Maybe he stole it Pa?

Boss : You're telling me this boy looks like someone who would steal Luca Bensonn's Ferrari?

Fraca : Okay you've got a point there.

Fort : wait is this kid even old enough to drive, this doesn't make sense.

Didn't you say he has the tattoo Pa?
I asked.

Pa : Yes, it's behind his left ear. Only certain members of the gang have that tattoo, they have to earn it.

After hearing this I decided to go and talk to this sad boy. I walked toward him and kneel infront of him watching him closely.

Damn this boy really looks beautiful, is that even possible to call a boy beautiful, wait what am I even thinking. I then hold his jaw to look up at me.

Look at me. After asking him to look at me , he didn't....he was still keeping his eyes on the floor. Then I repeat again asking him to look at me.

Boss : Hey, fucking look at me.

After hearing me been alitte furious because he wasn't responding to me. He forces himself to look at me..

His eyes are wide and bloodshot from crying alot, he stares hopefully into my eyes and that's when I realise...He has Luca's eyes. I pathetically look away from his eyes.

Then suddenly I don't know what happened but my heart started racing and my vision began to become blur,
God, what the fuck is wrong with me, get a grip, Boss. I said to myself.

After all this suddenly emotions am feeling, I decided to get up and stand and talk to him.

Alright kid, I'm going to ask you some questions. And if you even think about lying to me.....I'll definitely put a bullet through that pretty head of yours.

After hearing that, he looks up at me.
Looking all scared, and after seeing that he was looking scared, I feel bad for threatening him, but I really need to make him talk and also tells me the truth about himself.

Boss: what is your name?

He looks at me then Stares at the floor again .

Hey, don't you understand what I just asked you.

Then he took a deep breath before answering me.

My name is Noeul.

**End of chapter**

Sorry for updating late guys I got really busy yesterday.

Please tell me what you think of this story so far...I want to know your feedback guys..see you on chapter three 😊🤗🤗

Please vote and comment and let me know your thoughts on it😊