prologue

Follow me on the Instagram to know a little more about Mrityunjay and his Rua

Instagram id - felice_amica

Here is the little glimpse of the story,

Why?"

She utter the word which was lingering on her tounge since she saw me even though she knows the answer but seems likes she doesn't want to believe it

she doesn't want to believe it at all.

"Huhh!"

I chuckle walking towards her minimising the distance between us a little. I look into her plain black hollow eyes which carries no warmth at all like always.

I promise I'll snatch this emptiness from her eyes for always this time.

My little vixen's empty eyes hides a lot of secrets and truths. And one of them is about me too. She thinks i don't know because she doesn't tell anyone. Only if she knows how her calculated heart beats tell me about all of her lies and secrets.

"Aapke liye meri Jaan"

(For you my Jaan)

I said making her look into my eyes. As our eyes get locked i tried to read her cold orbs and also desperately tries to show her my every emotions which were swirling in my eyes only and only for her to read but she look away like every time.

I despise the way she never read my eyes nor allow me to read her empty ones.

"Its Rua Katariya and you shouldn't have done that"

She said taking two steps away even though we already have a decent gap between us making my racing heart ache.

Calm down dear heart, this time i will not allow her to leave us.

______________________________________________

As i say before it's a slow burn, so have patience and enjoy your time while reading till the story heat up.

Are you guys excited ???

Do follow me on Instagram for spoilers!

Check the link in my bio to access my Instagram account😁