7. Yug likes Rua?

"Some people can't tell where it hurts"

2 weeks later

Rua

Scanning the barcode of a book, i look up to the front table only to find that brown eyed boy with whom i had a interaction two weeks before.

The hell he wants?

I am seeing him in my every shift since last week.He daily comes right after me and just flipped the pages of some books while staring at me.

I know he is from the CS department due to the books he borrowed from library but the thing i found weird is the stares.

He comes right after me at 11:00 and do the same things daily, like staring at me or flipping the pages of some book from 11:07 pm to untill my shift come to end at 2:00 am but the stares, i start feeling them after 12:30 normally.

Don't why but after twleve thirty i continuously feel that someone is looking at me. I let it pass in starting thinking it's just this brown eyed boy but if i think about it it's pretty strange that my internal senses become restless after 12:30.

It's feel like someone else is also looking at me.

"Hii!" the chain of my thoughts broke and i look up to that same brown eyed boy who was standing from of me with a smile.

Without passing him another look i forward my hand towards him for the book that he was holding, so that i can issue that to him as soon as posible.

"I know you noticed me here daily" he said with a smirk. Ok! No offence, but I want to throw a hard punch at his face too badly.

"Your id" i asked instead of reacting on his remark.

" hey! Don't you remember me?"

he frowned a bit and i scanned his enrollment number.

"We met that evening, you remember that football incident where you....

"You have to return the book right after fifteen days in the case of delay you have to pay ten rupees per day as fine"

I cut him off while giving him the his id card and book back after recording the necessary data.

"I'm Nishant, Nishant Yadav"

he said and forward his hand towards me for a handshake.

I already read his name on his id card.

"Please move aside, you are stopping the line" i said professionally and he look behind to see other people standing there with books.

"Fine" he huffed rolling his eyes and step aside while i start issuing the books to others.

"Hey! I am sorry for that day at least lis...."

"Please go back to your seat or feel free to leave, you are disturbing the decoram of the library."

I again cut him off and he smiled looking amused.