2. Everyone has a demon

"Humans possessed stupid emotions which lead them towards miserable self destruction"

Rua

"Let's fucking start it Rua Katariya"

My inner demon scream in a obsessive manner while laughing as I stand front of the SBVP University.

"I'll end it soon"

I mumbled my answer to that laughing maniac making it go silent for a second or two.

"You think i can let you end this"

She said like a lunatic while laughing.

I hate her.

Hate!

Hate is a really big word we shouldn't use it for anyone. Hate is a really big emotion which takes birth from the deepest ocean of your heart so the person you hate should have a really special connection with you.

Like i have with my demon. There is a demon inside me.

Deep down Everyone has a demon.

No it isn't the one about which we know from our bedtime stories and it isn't also the one who fought with God and got defeated as our grandparents told us.

The demon which lives inside me isn't defeated or crused by God. She was born and raised herself slowly in my flesh, in my blood while feasting over my emotions she starts ruling my whole body.

I hate her because she kills everything i used to care about but at the same time i admire her a lot. Because my inner demon...she....takes birth from my silent cries, anger, dead hopes, hate, regrets and most importantly my Hurt.

In short, she kept me alive in deadly times.

So if you ever hate someone make sure that someone is worth it. Don't just don't waste such a powerful emotion on someone worthless.

"Yaayy! Daddd...i can't believe i finally made it"

A really happy and energetic voice travel to my eardrums from left as i move towards the entrance of the university and i knew without looking towards left direction what it is.

Not in the mood of scratching my bleeding wounds i start walking a little faster.

"Just stop and take a look...look and realise what you don't have Rua and why you shouldn't think of ending it.

My inner demon shout prohibiting me to take next step.

I turn my eyes towards the source of voice to find a happy duo of a father and daughter.

The father was having a proud smile and happiness was oozing out from his eyes while the daughter was jumping in happiness hugging him.

" Does it hurt it, Rua?"

The demon asked with a burning smile even after knowing the answer.

"It doesn't"

i replied matching the intensity of the reason due to which she asked me this question.

I don't care.Nothing hurts me now. There's nothing inside me to feel hurt except you and you aren't capable of feeling hurt.

Demons don't feel hurt.

_________________________________

After registering myself i enter in the girls dorm only to find a lot of happy faces.