13. An abyss to her soul

Another update!

Don't forget to click on the star button and vote.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers

My cute tomatoes! can i please have hundred followers

_______________________

"

"Do a murder for me"

Her answer came out without hesitation, she seems devoid of any kind of emotion, her lips a straight, unsmiling line. However my heart ached with a mixture of love and sorrow listening to her. I lean forward, my eyes search hers for any hint of warmth, any sign of the vulnerability, she so meticulously concealed and i found none.

For a moment, the world around me seemed to stand still, the bustling cafe faded into the background as her request sank in. This was just not a demand of violence; it was a window into the abyss of her soul.

I had expected something extravagant, something strange but not this, a request drenched in darkness,

She had been hurt.

I feel a surge of anger, not at her but at the world that turn her into this hardened figure. I wanted to destroy whatever had caused her such pain, to tear every reason that lead her to this darkness.

"Rua?" my voice trembled with a mix of anger and determination.

"Who hurt you this badly,"

She met my gaze at my question, her eyes cold and unflinching,

"It doesn't matter, will you do it or not?"

My heart ached as i consider her words, I had known from the moment, i looked into her eyes that there is a darkness within her, a part of her that is out of reach. Now when i finally had a glimpse of her pain, i felt an overwhelming need to protect her, a burning desire to shield her and hide her in my arms, to cleanse the world of darkness that had tainted her.