12. Eyes of silent storm

You guys can also follow me on Instagram for the spoilrs as i'll be posting reels and other posts.

This is my I'd, so please shower your love and take care. It's too hot outside.

Love you all!

_________________

Those eyes don't hold anger but a calm heroic grief

Mrityunjay

"Marriage"?

The collective outcry from my family greeted my ears. Predictable enough!

"Contract marriage"

I corrected them while settling down near my mother.

"You aren't going to do it. Right?"

Anirudh asked with a frown clearly thinking about what kind of person my Rua is? Maa papa and Yug turned their eyes towards me for the answer.

"I'm thinking about it " looking at my mother I answered even though i know what i am going to do.

Contract marriage? I can even swallow poison for those black eyes. I don't know what it is, how it happened and root in me like it was always there. But the pull I felt towards her is something that can't be explained in words.

"Why Bhabhi asked something like that?"

Yug mumbled to himself thinking something that i am thinking since i came back after meeting her today.

Why? Why she wants to be in a contract marriage? For a fact i know that her relationship with her father seems strained but i still needs to find out how twisted it is.

My heart is still pounding in my heart with happiness and my brain it's storming with thoughts. Her voice, its so melodious yet so distant and her eyes even though they are blank but somehow i found them most expressive.

The moment when she asked me not to cheat, something flicker in those black orbs marking themselves over my heart. And i know no matter what i can't erase that emotion of her eyes.

Those eyes don't hold anger but a calm heroic grief. After looking into those eyes I couldn't shake the feeling that they had witnessed more than their fair share of pain.

She seems like to despise the cheating thing. I wonder if she'll get jealous when I'll talk to someone else or i guess she'll break the contract. The second option seemed more in line with her demeanor.