4. Rua....my Rua

"I'm falling in love"

Mrityunjay

"What you said huh! 'A son like brother for a son' "

Anirudh said inspecting the face injuries of Nitesh and then again punch him hard at the worst one making him shout in pain.

"How dare you compare my Yug from that rapist son of yours"

he shout again punching him making him fall back.

"Come on, stand up! And fight back you bastard" he said giving him couple of punches making him go to the state of half consciousness.

His boxing skills are really something.

"Bhai....i think it's enough you should leave him" Yug said to Anirudh who was still not ready to leave Pathak.

"Yes it's my turn now" Sharvil said smiling at Pathak who was in no state of speaking but Anirudh wasn't ready to leave him.

"Anirudh!" i took his name making his next punch stopped in air and he gain his senses back.

"Seems like you got lucky today" he said giving him another punch on his bloodied face and moved back.

Pathak made a really huge mistake today by calling Anirudh because scaring Anirudh is the best way to invite death in worst way possible.

"Jendro! Help him in gaining his senses back"

Sharvil ordered to one of my most trusted man and Yug's bodyguard.

Jendro smile psychotically after listening to Yug's word and move towards Pathak while ordering two guards to bring water.

"Ahhhh!" Pathak groan in pain as soon as Jendro made him stand up while grabbing his neck.

"Ch! ...gently Jendro!" Sharvil said sounding really concerned.

Sadistic idiot!

"Sure" Jendro mumbled and splash a bucket of water on injured face and body.

"Yug... go home"

Anirudh said to Yug who was looking at the ongoing scene with so much interest.

"Bhai.. I'm 22 just a year younger than you"

Yug whine but shut himself up as soon as Anirudh glare at him.

"Bhaiya..." he looked at me with some hope in his eyes.

"Anirudh let him stay" I said and Anirudh nodded at me while Yug's eyes glint with different spark which reminds me of my father.

"Pathak...oh! Sorry hello Mr. Pathak"

Sharvil caught my attention as he cooed sweetly with a gentle voice in Pathak's ear

"Let's start this" he said smiling sitting on the chair and Jendro make Pathak sit on another chair right in front of Sharvil.

"Jendro, make our guest drink some water"

Sharvil said while smirking at Pathak as two other guards wipe the blood from his face making me and Anirudh smile in understanding.

Of course it's his style.

"Bhaiya...what are you doing" Yug asked with a questioned face as jendro make him drink some water.

"Taking care of our guest"

Sharvil replied with a playful smirk and Pathak's face got covered with a horrific expression.