6. Her pet

"For her, I want to be the perfect man that ever exist "

Mrityunjay

"She'll not come Mumma, you are just wasting your efforts"

Yug said to Mumma who was too busy to listen anything and doing preparation for Manya because according to her, her soon to be daughter in law is coming home after two and half years.

"She will, Cheeku. Jay called her"

Maa gave him the confirmation and his head turned towards me like a duck in surprise.

"Bhai?..."

He looked at me while questioning through his eyes.

"Bhaiya ko bhabhi ke baare mai jaana h"

(Brother wants to know about sister in law)

Anirudh chuckled looking at his expressions and then gave him the answer of his unasked question.

"...oh....should i go and pick her up then"

He asked after couple of seconds.

"No need Cheeku, she'll come herself"

Maa cut him off instantly.

"Why?" he kind of whine but straighten his tone soon enough.

"Kyunki thume woh pasand nhi"

(Because you don't like her)

Maa said smiling faintly, messing up with him.

"She is bad at driving"

Yug reasoned listening to maa.

"I sent a driver" maa informed him and the lover boy in him finally brust up.

"What? Why you sent a driver. You could have asked me, you know i always listened to you. This is bad, which driver you sent? I need to....

I walked off from there leaving him whining.

"Maa is messing up with you, go and pick her up you dumb donkey"

Anirudh's faint voice travel to my ears as i finally took a turn towards my room.

"Finally, I'll know a little more about you" i said smiling and looking at her upper which i saved preciously.

"You know I can know all about you by hiring a detective but i don't want to be tagged as a stalker, so I'll ask your friend. Asking your friend about you will not be considered as stalking, right? It's different."

I voice out my thoughts to her upper like I'm actually talking to her.

I did the most dumbest thing in the world mindlessly by washing her upper because with the blood stains i also washed off the essence of her sweet fragrance.
Like what's the use of having a good IQ when i can't even think of it at that time.

Ugg...now i am badly regretting it.

______________________________________