11. Side that demon hold

"Everyone has a side, which they don't tell anyone about, the side that want to destroy everything that hurt it"

Rua

"You want me to marry you?"

The stalker asked with a straight face grabbing my attention. He don't look shock or surprise.

Perfect, I like to work with this kind of humans.

"Yes a contract marriage" i answered firmly while standing up and look forward to read his eyes to know more.

Humans are so petite. Their eyes works as mirror, make it easy for them to get deceived.

Eyes tell it all!

Good thing is I'm good at reading eyes.

What the.....my stomach churn in anticipation as i look into his eyes.

His eyes...

they were reflecting something i never read before.

It's new and first! I was unable to read someone's eyes. The only thing I could decipher from his eyes is that they are like mine. Empty!

His's and mine are same!

"And why should i do that?" he asked hovering over me with his tall frame and putting his hand in the pockets of his tailored pant which looks quite expensive.

He is tall!

"You were stalking me" i state averting my eyes from his while trying my best to cover the web of confusion in which my brain cells trapped like spiders.

"So?"

he asked staring at me like he did the most noble thing and it's me who is accusing him.

It's seems like, like always this time too i have to run extra miles.

Whatever! Let's do it Rua because at the end it's a good thing.

Of course, it's a good thing and anyway i know in this life i can not rely on any one. There's no one who will take my side.

It's me who have to take care of myself.

"So what do you want? We can do a deal."

I offered him. I just hope he agree because i don't have much time.

"You"

He answered with his straight face and i look at him for an explanation.

"Me?"

I asked giving him a questioned look indicating him to elaborate. Is he trying to flirt with me with that straight face?

"You want me?"

I asked again when he kept staring at me instead of answering.

He nodded at my response and come close to me making me take a step back.