Ai(love)

Miku's P.O.V.

Today Mikuo and I got out of work early and were going to meet up with everyone to go see a amusement's park parade and fireworks display that they put once every other day.
The night was cold and the plaza was sparkling with Christmas lights. The air smelled sweet and laughter and chatter made the streets feel welcoming.
"Miku, kiwotsukete(be careful)! There is ice and you'll might fall if you keep running ahead!" Mikuo called from behind and I stopped and smiled back at him and waited.
"Hehe. Gomene!" I called back to him.
When he met up with me he zipped up my coat and then fixed my scarf and earmuffs.
"Miiiikuooo, yamate." I whined.
"Ie. You need to bundle up or else you'll get a cold. Don't want you to be sick now right? You might miss Christmas if you are sick. It's just around the corner too." Mikuo said with a smirk. I pouted and kept on walking.
"Haaaai." I said bored. Then I heard Mikuo chuckle from behind and he grabbed my hand and then I felt a shiver rum up and down my spine and my heart began to flutter.
"Hehe. See Miku, you're colder than I thought, your face is red. Haha."
"N-nani?! H-hontoni?!" I stuttered, nervous. Why am I acting like this?
"Mi....."
"Mikuo! Miku! Konbawa!" Lenka came rushing over towards use with a smile as she waved. The others were following closely behind. I beamed and broke out of Mikuo's grasp and greeted them all with a hug.
"Ready guys?!" Gumi asked with excitement and we all agreed so we were on our way there.
When we got there we went and somehow made it to the best spot there. Which was exciting.
I was bouncing with excitement and I couldn't wait for the parade to start.
"Miiiikuooo, when will the parade start?" I whined as I stayed standing.
"Right about....now." Just then the parade started and I watched in awe. I even grabbed some candy and other goods that were thrown my way from the passing floats.
Then, the fireworks came and I was in even more awe. Watching the beautiful display.

Mikuo's P.O.V.

Now that I have been with Miku for 6 months when I first found her in June, I have grown to love her. How? Because, of all that time we have spent together and now that I have seen her slowly grown, I have loved her more than how I did when I first met her.
Miku is more than just a pretty face, she is so so much more. That is was I thought when I first met her. And I wanted to see who she really is. And now that I am seeing the true her now, it makes me beyond happy. Miku is a really amazing girl. She is beautiful, kind, caring, talented, hardworking, etc. Yes she has many flaws also but it only makes her human. And I love everything about Miku. She also might know it but, she thinks I saved her when she also saved me. Two years before I met Miku, my parents died and I have been adopted by Rinto's parents who own the apartment building that we live in. Despite that, I was a wreck and thought that life will go downhill. Yet, I kept living, feeling miserable. Then, Miku came crashing down into my world and when I first saw her, I thought she was beautiful. But as quickly as she came, she was gone. Then, that shop keeper that was chasing her told me told me how she is a homeless girl who has no future ahead of her but stealing.
That made me even more interested in her. I wanted to see what she was going through. I saw the shop keeper picking up the leeks that had been trying to steal and I then decided to buy them. See if I could use them to get close enough. If she ran away, I'd go look for her again.
So, when I found her, my heart began to pound and I was actually really happy to see her. So, from the start I guess, I have loved Miku. Yet, before I came into any conclusions, I wanted to wait and see if I truly loved Miku because I don't believe in love at first sight. Yet, now I know, I love Miku. Not just as a friend, but more. I love this girl, I love Miku.
And, I hate to say this but, I sorta don't want Miku to get her full memory back because I want us to stay together. Yet, that can't happen. I have to let her go eventually no matter how much I love her. This will only be one sided because I coward. Yet, I want to tell her. Tell right now as she shines under the fireworks magnificent glow.
I can feel my face burn and heart pound as I smile down at Miku, watching her have fun and smile. How I would love to see her smiling face unril the day I die. It outshines even the fireworks.
"Miku..." I started to say. Miku then looked up at me smiled.
"Hm? What is it Mikuo?"
"I...."
"Hm? Nani?"
"I-I'm happy that we can all spend time like this. I am having so much fun with you guys. I wish we could all stay friends and do things like this forever. Haha." I said cheerfully.
"Un! That would be fun. Mikuo, I happy too. Arigatou." Miku said happily and then went back to watching the fireworks and so did I.
So, I couldn't do it afterall. If so, when? Kami-sama onegai(God please). Give me the courage to tell her how I feel before it's too late. Help me tell her how much I love her.

*****************************
Thank u for reading! I will try to update more soon my lovelies. I love u all!!!! XD

Kurosakisan